Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 118 of 145 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The same thing happened today, I was in the kitchen just to clean my glasses and do two other things that took just a few minutes and before reaching the kitchen I was close to a panic attack and seconds later I wanted to be violent with him.

Also I realised today for weeks now I am more and more angry when I have to go upstairs when he is there, it started with me rolling my eyes months ago but now I grimace and usually it is a furious grimace.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
If I would of gotten up a few seconds earlier today I would of had my morning routine completely alone cry!

N
N
They were supposed to go to Ste-Florence tomorrow but now I do not know if I will get these hours of peace.

About an hour ago mom after dad said he would wash the car made a joke about that (he always make sure that his car is clean when he visits - he did that too when i was young - appearance is important to him which is why it was extremely shocking when he started acting like a monster in public) and he did not take that well, it turned into an accusation from him saying that she told that to everyone and mom said I did not. He stayed on his television chair and she went on her kitchen chair and they sat there like kids after being told no when they asked for a cookie. They were so angry that they barely pushed my buttons for the rest of my morning routine. Mom is now hiding in her room and dad is in the kitchen acting like a psychopath that has won the battle.

N
N
They went anyway so that gave me a few hours of peace (did not looked good - woke up for a while after 9:00 and they were still there but fell back asleep and they left during that time) they came back after 17:00 and immediately started to bang on the floor for at least an half hour before sitting down to eat, I was looking at the dark hoping they would stay there because they both hate driving in the dark but of course that did not happen.

N
N
I just made the decision to wait here until dad has gone to bed to get some food, I refuse to have again to hurry up with the oven fan on, so I will wait it out (thankfully im not too hungry and its not that late).

And this afternoon mom lost it again, this time she was going to make herself soup and I went in the kitchen to make rice and she started freaking out when she realised that, I mentioned that there are enough room on the stove to do both and she closed the side she had picked then mumbled something and went hiding in her room downstairs.

N
N
I was able to eat my breakfast and start the rest of the morning routine in peace thanks to dad out walking and mom in her room on the phone but I already paid for that by having to open the oven fan at the maximum to clean, peel, cut and eat an apple.

N
N
No matter how much they were pushing my buttons I was able to almost always hide the fact they were getting to me but the past days I was not really able to do it and dad like the psychopath he is is loving it and doing it more and worst too!

N
N
Thankfully there's a fan in the bathroom because I needed it when I was finishing my morning routine there plus I had to hide there with it on to clean my glasses, normally after that I eat an apple but I did not want to open the kitchen fan for that so I let that go today.

It's going to be weird and awesome at the same time when I finally leave these monsters, I will live in a place that is not a jail!

N
N
I am extremely close to a panic attack right now and it is not the first time since I last posted on this thread, it happens at least once a day and that started a few weeks ago!

N
N
I had a few minutes of peace today. Dad went outside before I started eating my breakfast and before I finished with my morning routine mom went outside too; I was alone in the house for less than one hour but that rare peace was awesome.

Page 118 of 145 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.