Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 121 of 194 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, four white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter, Lay's wavt salt and vinegar chips, Ritz cheese spread and crackers, Michelina's alfredo lasagna, Allan big foot gummies, some of the pasta leftovers, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and butter syrup + 1 with butter), one Gala apple, shrimps and white mushrooms and pieces of a white onion and fusilli and Philadelphia cheese, butter rum Lifesavers, three white uncooked potatoes and onion salt pan fried in butter and some of the pasta leftovers, No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and butter syrup), one Gala apple, shrimps and pieces of a white onion and macaroni and Philadelphia cheese (did not eat all that - put the rest in the fridge), Lay's salt and vinegar chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pasta (not macaroni the other) leftovers, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, food made by mom (ground beef + carrots + white potatoes + sauce), butter rum Lifesavers, the macaroni leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes and onion salt pan fried in vegetable oil, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, a Michelina's lasagna with meat sauce, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, butter rum Lifesavers, white uncooked potatoes with onion salt pan fried in vegetable oil, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes with onion salt pan fried in the same oil, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the same oil, Michelina's macaroni and cheese (served it on the potato plate and did not eat all of it but the rest went in the fridge).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, a extra sauce and cheese poutine from KFC, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with Selection white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce) and two sandwiches (4 toasted slices of fresh white bread with no crusts + miracle whip + 1 red tomato), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, shells and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and onion salt and Philadelphia cheese (did not eat all that - the rest was put in the fridge), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and butter syrup), one Gala apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and fried rice (vegetable oil + white rice + shrimps + green onions + soya sauce), Selection potato sticks, five Cavendish potato patties with ketchup (took off the sides), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the shells leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, two packs of Ritz sticks and cheese, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and fried rice (vegetable oil + white rice + shrimps + scallops + green onions + soya sauce), the rest of the shells leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambles in the grease and butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and Cordon Bleu round potatoes and meatballs with sauce, Froot Loops (like chips), one slice of bacon and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, spaghetti and onion salt and tomato paste.

Page 121 of 194 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.