#910494 05/21/16 07:14 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Warning: This contain spoilers.

Very bad movie.
I had so much hope for this movie, granted it is not one of the worst movie of all time and not close to it but still it sucks and is a huge let down. First the main problem is that it is cheesy then it is boring and on top the rare action is not scary at all and there is also no gore. The only human I cared about was the younger of the brother, the other human character that came close of me caring about is Owen because he at least care about the Dinosaurs. I wanted to see the head chief of the army get killed and I got it so that made me happy. The only highlight of this movie (besides the fat crazed maniac getting eaten by the creature he thought he could control) is Owen's relationship with the Raptors, when I saw Blue reappear at the end I was so happy. The big fight with the Trex and the engineered Dinosaur could of been fun to watch if it was done better (yes i know it was done in 3d and i saw it on my tv - the effects are not the problem there its just the way it was filmed). As far as the effects goes I was scared because at the start the Bird looked really awful but the rest looked okay on my television. I still wish I could of seen it in a movie theatre, at least the 3D effects if well done would of made that interesting (like at the end when the marine dinosaur come and get the engineered dinosaur - maybe then i would of jumped).
The music is bad. The directing, cinematography, editing, special effects, sounds and script are average. The acting, story and sets are good. The makeup and costumes are great.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Very Excellent Movie!!

Wow Nancy, I guess you didn't care much for this movie LOL! I however LOVED it! I got the DVD for Christmas, and have seen it about six times now.

I am a huge fan of the Jurassic park movies, and have seen them all probably over a dozen times over these 20 years.

I loved all the characters, and I loved that crazy new (very scary) dinosaur that wanted to tear up the park. And I loved the relationship between the raptors and their Alpha. Very cool!

I will definitely watch this movie again at some point.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
OP Offline
N
Did you saw it in 3D? If so was it well done? I am sure that seeing it in 3D and that being well done would of made it more fun to watch but still I would not of loved it despite this. I will watch it again when it plays again, maybe I will learn to like it more (it does happen sometimes that i hate a movie and with the time i start to like it or at least hate it less). I hope the next one will be better!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Nancy, no, the first time I saw it was on DVD, Blue Rey. It's a movie I would have LOVED to have seen in the theater, but oh well.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
Well we all have different opinions and like different things. I haven't seen this particular movie. I have one or two movies on DVD that I didn't like to begin with that I came to like later on myself, and I also have some that I have watched over and over again.

N
OP Offline
N
Gillian,

You are right that sometimes when we watch a few times a movie that we do not like or even hate that we end up liking it. It has happened before and it may happen with this movie.

N
OP Offline
N
I just watched it again from start to finish (well it had started a few seconds before i got there then i closed the tv after Rexi screams at the end before the credits), I still hate it but I have to admit I hate it less.

Moderated by  Gillian ClassicalMusic 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.