Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 213 of 282 1 2 211 212 213 214 215 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I went out with Elmo, the plan was to take one of the four musketeers and even the frog I had bought mom but when out with Elmo I was very comfortable but I knew that the others I would be less, especially Gagou and I felt bad for it. The next ones were Ti-Pit then Coin Coin then Daisy and finally Gagou and I finally decided to let it go and not caring what people thought. I was driving one time (that dream was so weird and all over the place plus i do not remember all) and something had happened, it was something everyone had to do by one date and that something had to be done in a bank. At one part of a street we had to stop somewhere before driving on and dad told me to do that, he told me it had to do with that bank thing and I said that I did not know (someone else was in the car with us and it was a man) and dad then showed me a sign. Two other cars were stopped there and we just figured out that we would walk. That place looked like a mix of Saint-Hubert and other places. There were two streets and we were both supposed (the man did not walked with us) to the same bank but I ended up taking the right street and he took the left, after a few seconds I figured that we would end up finding each others. On both streets there were a bank and the one on the street I took there were so many people that the line was on the street too. I thought that I had time but then I thought that I was there so I should just do it. The last thing I remember is leaving that line.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
mad computer mad wall!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that it had to do with clothes, me having to either choose or and get it all organised and that there were at least in one part of it other people.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I had a huge house and property but most was either underground and with secret passages. I had a group of people that I was giving a tour to. They or most were scared when we ended up to the part where we had to go down, I reassured all that it may look cheaply made and dangerous but it was not, at least some remained scared but they all went on the elevator and went down to finish the tour. Then I started to plan the food, at first I thought of a huge cut of meat I had, I pointed it out but when someone took it out it was a bone with almost no meat and I said no it's not that but then I saw the time so I said that I would cook a smaller cut of meat because the big one took many hours to be juicy and tender and it was getting late. Then I realised I would miss a lot of things to go along that big cut of meat so I asked dad if he could drive me there then when he was hesitating I figured I would walk or take public transportation but then I remembered how independent so I decided to take care of that myself.

Page 213 of 282 1 2 211 212 213 214 215 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.