Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Clover Leaf not Clover Leak blush!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - half with butter + half with butter and Aunt Jemina [sp??] butter syrup), coleslaw (green cabbage and miracle whip), a piece of the cake, fried rice (vegetable oil + chicken from Metro + white rice + green peppers), some more of the fried rice, the icing left behind when mom took a piece of the cake (later dad took 1 too but did not left icing behind), more of the fried rice, more of the fried rice, another piece of the cake.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
There was also soya sauce in the fried rice.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter + aunt jemima butter syrup), coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip) and the rest of the fried rice, coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip), the last piece of the cake, one mini McCain peperoni pizza (took off the peperoni and added a slice of cheese then added it back to the oven until it was melted), food from La Bonne Bouffe (1 mustard and relish cheeseburger and fries with onion salt and ketchup), two white uncooked potatoes with pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip) and a sandwich (2 gadoua white bread slices with no crusts and toasted + miracle whip + half of a red tomato), Lay's wavy nature chips, the last quarter of the pork roast boiled with Compliments brussel sprouts (the veg were with butter and i even ate some of the meat with a little butter too), one mini Compliment christmas cane, spaghetti with white mushrooms and pieces of green onions pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip) and a sandwich (2 gadoua white bread slices with no crusts and toasted + miracle whip + the rest of the tomato), a Minions Kinder surprise, Les Aliments M&M three cheese pasta bake bowl, ten Rolo chocolates, white rice with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip) and Pastene light tuna in olive oil, Lay's wavy nature chips, Les Aliments M&M macaroni and cheese (did not eat all of it but put the rest in the fridge), ten Rolo chocolates, three (or 2) white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and olive oil, five uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, coleslaw (green cabbage + miracle whip) and the macaroni leftovers, five Compliments mini sugar donuts, three white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, macaroni and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, a roll boneless blade beef roast and cured pork fat and broccoli and white potatoes and nantes carrots (ate the vegetables with butter - some of the beef & pork & broccoli were left and put in the fridge), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Les Aliments M&M three cheese pasta bake (that too some remained and put in the fridge).

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, one Granny Smith apple, Ritz original cookies, some of the leftovers (ate the broccoli with butter and some of the meat too), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Lay's wavy nature chips, four Compliments mini sugar donuts, the pasta leftovers, five Rolo chocolates, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and pepper and onion salt.

Page 104 of 194 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.