Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
I cannot wait for this technical issue to be over with!

N
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with my or a computer, a problem or something with the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.

A young boy (looked like Macaulay Culkin) ran away from home (i remember the parents freaking out searching their sons room). He found a listing for a room to rent in an old's man house and he wrote a check of more than 800$ and went to his house, he told him his mom was working too much and (the rest of his story i do not recall) the old man wanted to believe him but he said that he needed to see his mom and the boy said of course. He disguised his voice and called him passing himself as his mom and it worked. One night a group of men that were criminals entered in the house and the boy was able to run and hid in a small room (by that time the house looked like the Saint-Hubert house), the old man started to laugh and told the men that they were screwed now, that that small room that looked cheap was actually a safe room that nothing not even fire could destroy. A man tried from outside to break the window and it did not break, they tried from inside to break the door and it did not work. The old man actually lied about the room but still it was holding. At one point the door that went inside unlocked but the boy saw it first and was able to lock it back and he looked at the closest man from the window of that door and made believe he had done that.

All I remember is that it either had to do with at least one Dog or at least one Dog was in it.

The two kids from My Girl were out and they ended up in what seemed to be a factory in the middle of nowhere but they arrived there when a crime was being committed. I remember them running and hiding but that is it, before that they were having fun.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Dwayne Johnson did a movie or a show where he was completely naked. He looked good and his genitals was big but not huge like we all thought it would be. This is when he told everyone what had happened to him when young. He was playing outside and he was in a huge accident, he was opened almost everywhere and still awake but he said that thankfully when he awoke the paramedics were transporting him to the ambulance and he had been given a lot of pain medication so he did not feel anything. At the hospital they were so good that they were able to save him while making sure he would not have any scars but the only thing that they could not save was half of his [censored].

We moved to a big house after the fire and it had a barn which is where I went. I had succeeded in almost getting back everything I had lost. For some reason people came in that barn to build a safe (not huge but big). A lot of men came but only one entered to work and he worked fast. I was on the phone and at some point I was afraid that he would thought that I was just someone lucky and lazy to not work so I started to talk like it was now a serious conversation for something important coming up. That man was also gorgeous, not drop dead gorgeous but far from ugly. When he was almost done he took a break and while we were talking a fire started. I started to freak out saying not again and that fire destroyed everything except the unfinished safe. Dad appeared and he was shocked and almost blamed me for that fire, he went in when the fire was still burning a little, I saw that the water puddles (do not recall firemen coming there to put it out but i recall me or/and someone else trying the garden hose) were boiling so I warned him but he still walked near and even a little on it. I sat on a sofa that was outside near the cute man and I was crying and even feeling bad for him because he had worked for nothing. He was feeling bad for me but too shy to make a move so I did it by putting my head on his closest shoulder.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I was in the living room about to go in the bathroom to finish my morning routine when dad came in the house and ran to the bathroom which I knew meant that it would stink when he would come out.

The people from Fresh Prince Of Bel Air all went to an university, they all got their things ready figuring they all would be admitted which was true except for Will. He was shocked and sadden while all the others were excited. I do not remember if he is the one who said he was not accepted or if someone or some or all saw him not excited or what but he was very troubled by it and I remember him freaking out about it after being silent.

Page 211 of 282 1 2 209 210 211 212 213 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.