logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Hello everyone, I'm Cityrocka Perry, the new Fashion Jewelry Editor here at BellaOnline! I'm looking forward to interacting with you all and having great exchanges with you as we enjoy our mutual love for everything fashion jewelry, and fashion accessories related!

Feel free to introduce yourself on the forum and share what you adore most about fashion jewelry accessories. lovers

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Welcome to Bella Online smile!

I am not a huge fan of jewelry. For many years I did not wear any then a few years ago I had my ears pierced again and since then except for a few rare days I have worn stud earrings every day and that is it as far as jewelry goes.

C
OP Offline
C
Greetings Nancy,
thanks for the welcome.I feel like I just might be able to sway you into wearing a piece of fashion jewelry other than your stud earrings if I work really hard at it. I realize that you won't wear it everyday, but there's got to be something out there (minimalist perhaps?)that strikes your fancy smile

N
N
I used to love wearing necklaces and bracelets, nothing too fancy and heavy. I also used to love wearing watch but it was before I got my first cell phone since then when out I look at it for the time but if I go back to school and when I finally find a job I will start wearing watches again when there.

A
A
I used to wear jewels according to the dresses I wear. Sometimes it may be heavy, otherwise trendy. It depends.

J
J
Welcome!

I love to wear fashion jewelry and love to purchase it from the brands like shaze and voylla so that they last long.

A
A
Welcome dear!

I fashion jewelry, but only when I have to go in parties or any formal, events otherwise, I don't like to wear anything at work.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I love accessorizing especially during my teens and early 20s. I still accessorize but not as much as before. When the occasion calls for it I have some statement pieces ready to level-up my overall look but on regular days you'd probably just see me in a watch, stud earrings and sometimes a dainty necklace.

D
D
● Printed T-shirts: Get your favorite quotes customized on your T-shirt.
● Kids Printed T-shirts: We have a wide range of printed T-shirts for kids to make them look
cool and happy.
● Round Neck T-shirts: Round Neck T-shirt is the most preferred T-shirt by everyone.
● Cotton Printed T-shirts: Cotton is a breathable fabric that you can comfortably wear in
summer from dawn to dusk.
● Cartoon Print T-shirts: For young children, we have designed funny pictures of cartoon
characters from superhero movies printed on your T-shirts.
● Kids cartoon T-shirts: Bring a smile on your dear ones' faces by giving their favorite
cartoon printed t-shirts.
● Cartoon Character T-shirts: When it comes to kids' wear, we provide you the best quality
cartoon character T-Shirts to make your kids feel happy and comfortable.
● Heros Printed T-shirt: Get your favorite superheroes printed on T-shirts.

https://deweydoes.com/store/DEFENDERS-OF-DOESVILE-CROSS-OVER-TEE-SHIRT-p322022325
https://deweydoes.com/store/Shirts-c77076083
https://deweydoes.com/store/DEFENDERS-OF-DOESVILE-BEND-IT-TEE-SHIRT-p327426029

T
T
Tarinika produces the best jewelry around the globe by only letting the finest and utmost unique designs. If you are looking to buy artificial jewelry online, our over 1000 products in categories like necklace sets, earrings, choker sets, pendant sets, bangles, and bridal jewelry come at the best price for you. Our team makes sure that every piece of our jewelry emanates a story that is all about you and your emotions. Tarinika now has its store operations in India and the USA and is accompanied by the global online presence of its crafty collection and guarantee worldwide delivery on orders of all sizes. Visit us- https://www.tarinika.in/

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.