Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 208 of 282 1 2 206 207 208 209 210 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

Dad came in and said that a store we often went to had a job opening and that it paid 7$ an hour, that pay shocked me because at a store like that it usually was below it in the six dollars range I thought it was. Then it remainded me that another store like it less than ten minutes away had an opening but it was a while ago because I had forgotten it, I was down on myself for it because I knew the store and it would of been close to home and an easy job probably. I did not feel like having a job then eventhough I knew it was perfect for me and would help me get another and better job later but when I went to the store to fill the application form I wrote on purpose stupid things so to not get it. When dad told me that information we were supposed with mom to go shopping so that application was filled while we were shopping. I felt stupid to do that but I did anyway.

Someone I admired was supposed to come one day to visit. I woke up late one day thinking it would be the day. Mom was preparing the house and I started to prepare some food but with a cabbage that was old and almost nothing was left on it. Mom told me that dad would go get some food soon. Then I remembered that I had woken up and that I needed to do my morning routine and hurry it up in case he would come. There were lots of noise in the house (that did not look like ours in real life) and I was trying to stay near the phone and computer in case he would call or send an email saying he was coming, I was also in my mind making my excuse if he were to come before my morning routine was done.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
And another try wall!

N
N
And another wall!

N
N
Another wall!

N
N
wall!

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

I was in the kitchen making some food but dad was watching a movie I had never seen and of course dubbed so I was doing my best to make some noise to drown that so that I could make the food and leave.

N
N
Another dream came back to me.

I wanted some toasts but made it with a bread that I did not want to eat, at first I thought I did not have any of my favorite bread left and when the first toasts were toasting I remembered that I had some left but went with the ones toasting so to not waste.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was the Olympics. I wanted to see Rafael Nadal play but could not find him anywhere. There were many (more than 10) channels that were showing different events but soon after they all or almost all were showing either the same events or just changing events every seconds or minutes. I was angry because I had found something else to watch that was interesting, I kept changing all the channels then remembering others and when going there that too was the same or kept changing. Over there it was really weird, all the events were packed together, they showed an view from the air and it was like small boxes all next to each others. I was checking out a swim race of women when one accidently swallowed water, she immediately stopped and came back up but would not move, it looked like she was in a trance. I was shocked that nobody would come to her rescue then suddenly I was there and I was the one who rescued her and made sure doctors looked at her. She still would not move until one time where she moved a little but almost immediately stopped and fell face first on stairs and I screamed for someone to help her, dad was there and he grabbed her head and I ran for help. Finally an ambulance came and took her, the ambulance was a jeep and there were three or four paramadics in it and only one had came out for the woman. Seconds after starting the car it stopped, we could hear Lions near and the man who had came out was also driving and was like oh no this is just what we needed. I and others or some or one went outside the jeep or and stayed in put through a window or the window of the ceiling of the jeep with a gun and were looking everywhere to see where the Lions were while the man was hurrying up outside to start the car again. He did and came back inside to in time start the car when the Lions ended up where the jeep was. Most of the Lions started to run after us and most could actually keep up, the man was not stopping even for stops or red lights or anything else because if that car would stop driving it would again stop working.

Page 208 of 282 1 2 206 207 208 209 210 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.