Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears sick!

N
N
And here's another try eek!

N
N
And another try frown!

N
N
And another mad!

N
N
Another computer!

N
N
wall!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

This I will have trouble written it because I do not remember a lot. A group of friends were visiting or working in Venezuella. Suddendly a group of either cannibals or locals of that country of that region of the country ended up where they were and they were either killing there or kidnapping people. I remember the friends or some or mixed with other people getting away but taken back, they were in a canoe and one was able to get the ropes or whatever else that had them all tied up off him and at least one other person did that too, some or most or all the others in the canoe did not want him to do that because they were afraid it would be worst what was waiting for them but he said that he did not want to know what would happen to them and would do anything to get out of it. He and at least one more person threw themselves in the water, the flow was big with lots of falls and rocks but he did not care and would prefer to die like that than what was waiting for him by those people. I remember him and one more struggling in the water, him coming close to being crushed my rocks and drowning then I remember him waking up out of the water but near it.

Someone here was angry at me because when new page does not appear I write extra comment or comments until it appears. I was explaining to her or him why but she or him did not want to understand or and accept.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that at least one part had to do with a rock and that if water or anything else would be on it the value or the power of it would be ruined.

I was in my room (did not looked like here and anywhere i have lived) listening to music. I had to leave but I always would play a song that was supposed to be the last. I wanted a song I loved with a beat so that I would dance to it then I would go do what I was supposed to do. When I finally started to dance I imagined myself dancing with backup dancers to my song and people I admired looking at me. Then it was actually what was happening, we were rehearsing my songs and the Dallas Stars were watching us. We ended up putting a song from another artist and me and the other dancers started to dance to it, for me it was so easy that I was chewing gum while doing the moves, the players were all very impressed. Then they were watching me from a second storey building and I was outside with Tom Cruise filming a scene of a movie. Tom was waiting out of the camera and I was supposed to run there.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Michael Schumacher had completely gotten back to who he was before his skiing accident and he went back to Formula One where he was winning a lot. One race he had an awful accident and they had to take him off the car while he was unconscious, everyone thought he was either dead or brain dead or back to where he was and that made me furious. I kept telling everyone how he was after his skiing accident and how he came through it to be back in Formula One, most were trying to be nice with me saying oh you are right which made me more angry. I had access to Ferrari which is where he had come back to race and one night I was able to sneak in and when everyone was gone I came out my hiding place and stole a piece of the car he had his accident in, somehow I was able to sneak it out and after about an hour of that place being opened again I came out normally smiling at everyone, the guardian stopped me saying that he did not remembered me and I said oh it is when you were busy and I explained him what he was doing then and lucky me it had happened so he said okay but you need to sign now and explained why you did not signed in when you came in and I said no problem and I did and when I gave him the paper I remainded him that he knew my writing was awful and eventhough he could not read what I wrote he told me goodbye and I got out again acting normally (during that time i was of course nervous but it did not show).

Page 207 of 282 1 2 205 206 207 208 209 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.