Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 111 of 145 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Almost all of my interactions with mom the past months have been negative thanks to her either having an attitude or ignoring me or looking at me with hate or replying with sarcasm or doing what she did on the 26th, less than an half hour ago she acted like I was not even there while I was trying to have a conversation and that was it for me so now I will do with her like I do with dad which is do what I have to do while acting like he is not there so she too will get that same treatment.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Got a few hours of peace today; they left while I was sleeping and came back a few minutes ago.

N
N
They both went outside to work so I will have some peace in the house for a while smile.

N
N
I had the bad luck to have my parents answer the census when I was upstairs making some food for tonight; that was dad not understanding anything then mom answering then dad not believing her then mom asking questions then dad answering her like she was a moron. Oh and mom asked me if I finished high school, there was another fine example of their parental skills!

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
End of the year reports are due soon; travel plans coming to fruition. Time is flying.

N
N
I was close to a few panic attacks about an hour ago.

N
N
My dad yelled at the poor man who came here to do his job evaluating our house. In his mind it's his fault that we had a huge raise in our taxes. The poor man kept his cool and finally after several minutes of abuse by my dad screaming at him by using logic and facts he was able to finally shut my dad up (what really did it was when dad told him that almost everyone here [not just our city the nearests too] were like him and had made a complaint and asked to have our taxes reduced the man told him that there was a reunion and that the people had listened and understood and that now there were just 6 people with him). Mom said nothing while that poor man was there but after he left she must of gotten scared and she was talking to him like he was right, she even tried to get me in that mess (i was sleeping when all that yelling started and decided to get up during it) but I ignore it completely. He could not even do his job because dad threw him out the house.

N
N
Friday I had a few hours of peace (they left while i was sleeping and came back after 20:00 - i had a few hopes that since it was late that maybe they would stay the night there but nope).

Yesterday I almost had two panic attacks.

So far today I have stopped myself from going in the kitchen a few times because of dad watched a movie I have not seen yet plus of course it is dubbed and I also screamed at myself and at the same time hit myself on the head.

N
N
I almost had two panic attacks a few minutes ago, seconds after I came down from being close to the first is when I was close to the second.

N
N
Also since the first comment of this thread today I insulted myself five times (some was after the second comment).

Page 111 of 145 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.