Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#907394 02/27/16 02:38 AM
F
OP Offline
F
What makes you Beautiful?

Is it the products you wear like make-up or is it your inner beauty that radiates and draws people to you? Is it your positive attitude - your wonderful smile or bright eyes?

What makes you Beautiful?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I don't wear much makeup and try not to get much sun. I think it has helped my skin be beautiful. People always compliment me on my complexion. However, I feel it is my inner peace and that makes be beautiful. I try to be a good person and be kind and charitable.

Launa Stout
Kids Crafts/Books

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
My compassion and empathy. As for my physical attributes I have beautiful eyes.

My beauty lies beneath my skin, deep within my flesh and bones and lingers on as I warm everyone with my deepest feeling and affection. :)

Last edited by Amie Radores; 05/02/16 05:03 PM.
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
My ability to listen to people and relate to their problems makes me beautiful. I never considered empathy to be a beautiful quality. It was more so a moral thing. But, now that I think about it, being a good listener is phenomenal because it makes the person who is venting feel valued, which is quite encouraging.

LaTeisha Clément
Women's Fashion
K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
I always get told I am beautiful when I am working out - even at a larger weight than I would like. I am also told I am beautiful when I am excited about something. Personally, I think I won the lottery with my hair - at 54, it's thick, curly, and naturally dark. I have a silver streak at the front, but other than that, I still haven't started graying!

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
J
J
For me the smile you carry, the dress you wear and the hair style you do makes you look pretty and elegant. To look stylish my friend suggested me Rue21, Ehairwig, and Amazon for shopping beauty products online. I found there a great collection of beauty items at affordable rates. I am planning to shop online from ehairwig.com/index.php/full-half-wig.html some of these products from The Black Hooded Knit Peacoat and Full Cap Wigs, Whole Lace Wigs are growing in demand.

Last edited by JefferyMcCallum; 01/10/17 11:55 PM.
A
A
Of course every woman would love to wear a new dress, have a new lipstick on and try to look gorgeous every day. I'm no exception.
But as for me personal characteristics and life attitude matter as well, so I always try to be in a good mood, smiling and kind to the others believing that they will act the same!

K
K
Being comfortable in your own skin and always wearing a smile!

R
R
Not only to me for everybody their inner beauty radiates and draws people to them. Try to be beautiful from your heart!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.