Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 192 of 282 1 2 190 191 192 193 194 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I only remember the end which was at least two people banging on the floor above me with their feet then I heard my name said aloud and I woke up from it.

All I remember is that it had to do with eye drops.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears crazy!

N
N
And here's another try crazy!

N
N
And another try crazy!

N
N
And another crazy!

N
N
Another crazy!

N
N
crazy!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was sleeping in one of the two living rooms of our Saint-Hubert house, it was like here on an air bed and with the same bedding set. I either woke up or was there doing something else, the comforter was out of it's cover and when I was either going to pick it up or walk pass it I saw a big spider on the ceiling and it went down extremely fast. I freaked out and started running while screaming for mom but that spider was so fast that it moved almost like the light. It ended up on the floor then went back up then in the comforter in the matter of the few seconds it took me to run passed it then out. There were curtains or a comforter separating the two living rooms in the dream and I tried to leave it opened with my hands to show mom where it was. I was still freaking out imagining me sleeping with that spider. She said at one point I saw it.

I met a man that was nice and beautiful. We became instantly friends. He worked for a construction company and the place he was working then was in a street near a tunnel. We had made a sort of a date and I went there by foot and from afar and up I saw him but I thought I was late, by the time I ended up there I could not see him anymore so I thought I had blew it but he called me and I looked behind me and there he was with a smile. We went to his home where he took a shower and changed. I then remember us sleeping together and I do not know what happened next except that he went to an airport because he was leaving and at the last second I went there to stop him from leaving but it was too late, I started to walk slowly then stopped where there was water and looking at that water I said I am sorry then sat there. It was chaos around me but I did not care (i think it had to do with the water because it was not supposed to be there). A woman thought I was going to jump. I finally stood up and thought about going in the water to go back home eventhough that water was cold and it was deep. I do not remember anything except that he did not leave afterall.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

A virus or something else was in the air and like at the last second I was able with other people to escape underground in what turned out to be a facility where food, water, electricity and laboratories were there. A few scientists were with me so they would do tests to determined what happened and if it was done. I even participated in the tests by taking air from outside and bringing it inside to test. The people who stayed outside either all died or became like zombies. The last test (air i took) was determined to be almost all clear.

It started by me looking at old movies or looking at pictures of celebrities from the fifties or around there then I was there for a short while, some of them were imposters. Then it was Jennifer Anniston who sent an imposter in a house and the plan was to go there a short time after her exact lookalike came out but she realised after going there that the lookalike had been exposed.

Me and a few people were in a tour and the guide was Jimmy Fallon. He asked us if we wanted to see his secret place and we said yes and he showed us. We has to climb steep stairs inside a big building and there was a huge room with many books, there were also windows with an amazing view. I or someone else asked if he had a bathroom and he said yes I even have a kitchen there then me or someone else said wow so you can stay here a long time and he either said yes or smiled. We looked around and watched the view. I did not know whether to look at the book or the view, I was impressed by both.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I had a few hours to waste and I thought it would be boring but there was a Tennis match on television so I figured okay I'll watch it eventhough it's women and I have no idea where they are plus it's a small tournament and it ended up a long and somewhat interesting match so it passed that time plus either before or during or after or two of those things or all I found replays of a show or more shows that I had not seen in years. But then I realised that with all that I had missed Dr Phil, the last time it is playing was already starting so with my remote I looked at the rest of the schedule thinking that with all these channels there should would be a later replay but I was wrong so then I figured okay so I missed that episode so I will miss the next two because it does not interest me.

I with a few other people (3 i think) were camping. I said at one point that I knew how to make pizzas right on the fire and all I needed was butter so I was given butter and I threw it on the fire and it became a pizza. Then for a while it was me and a Dog (i did not look like myself for that part - the dog was a german shepherd) and I made a dough just like that and separated it by two for the Dog and me. Then it was back to me and the group camping. I made the first pizza (it actually really ended up a dough) then I made one but I realised I was given margarine instead of butter and I said I prefer butter and hate margarine so I took it off the fire and then added butter and my pizza was later made (the first i dont recall but it was like that person wanted it - mine was just dough to which i added butter) I then asked the others was they liked on theirs and one said peperoni and that pizza ended up with some on it.

Page 192 of 282 1 2 190 191 192 193 194 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.