Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 109 of 145 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Mom wanted me to show her something quick on the internet and while I was doing it she started to do what she knows is the worst of what they do to me so I stopped this immediately by stomping a foot on the ground, sighing and closing the window. She almost ran upstairs (i normally let them do whatever they do to me without any reactions).

I went with the silence treatment yesterday after the teasing and until this afternoon mom was acting normal and almost nice, dad of course was still acting like his usual self which is like a psychopath.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I was talking to mom and she decided to start ignoring and interrupting me again so I immediately did the same thing and will keep at it until she wants to act like a normal human being (1 of these days i should continue even when she acts normally).

N
N
Dad is now acting like a child because he is faced with a problem. The banner with the informations (channel + time + date + name of the show) is not disappearing (he still can change the channel it just wont go). He asked me when I went upstairs so I told him what buttons to push (only tried 2 of the 4) and it will not do anything. Mom asked what was going on and he screamed at her (he knows he cannot scream at me - if any of these 2 would of screamed at me i would of left before entering adulthood), she shrugged it off but now she is upstairs and I am hearing banging on the floor. I told him that when we don't know what to do we call for help but he will never do that, there has always been someone who does something so that his problems goes away. While I was writing the previous sentence mom came down and asked me if she could do the trick I showed her when her television was blank (push for 7 seconds the power button on the receptor [or the box or whatever its called] and then let go and it all comes back) and I told her it would not hurt anything so of course she had to go back upstairs and help her master. Now dad is banging on the floor again so all hell has probably broken loose.

N
N
I got a real good news less than one hour ago! They both have to go back to Ste-Florence because mom has an appointment in Amqui and Stephane (a cousin - he is 1 of the 3 sons of the uncle who killed himself and the aunt who is very sick) asked dad to help him move big furnitures and they decided to sleep there and come back the next day so that will give me a full day off! It will help me greatly because they are more than despicable lately and it is always worst with every new day!

N
N
They left a few minutes before 9:00, a few seconds after I heard the door locking I got up. That peace is amazing smile.

N
N
They came back yesterday after 16:00.

They are about to go run a few errands in Price and Mont-Joli so that should give me at least one hour of peace.

N
N
I had to wake up my parents because 8:00 was coming and I have an appointment at 9:30 in Rimouski. Dad immediately went to his television and sat there instead of going to the bathroom but he of course had to push my buttons when I came back upstairs, finally he went to the bathroom and now he is eating his breakfast while making sure to bang on the floor as loud as he can. Mom is still in bed so that means I will be stuck with dad for a few hours except during my appointment.

N
N
Had a few minutes of peace today, they left while I was sleeping and came back at the start of my morning routine.

N
N
Just learned that they will leave Wednesday for Ste-Florence; mom will for sure come back Saturday and dad will either come back then too (yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!) or Friday or Thursday but the last time he came back the same day at night so who knows!

Today though I did have a few hours of peace, they left for Rimouski and a few minutes later I got up and they came back after 14:00. I would of been sleeping if it weren't that a Bird ended up in our chimney after 7:00 (im still sleeping on an air bed in the basement which is my choice), I woke up from a nightmare (do not remember it - maybe it was something else that woke me up but i did wake up like i was startled) and a few minutes later I heard a sound, it sounded like liquid in a pipe which was weird since both of them were still in bed then I was hearing other sounds which I thought was the electric heater in the next room but then I heard scratching so I knew but at first I thought it was a Bird hitting a window (theres 1 who did that a lot last year - the same window always). They tried getting him/her out before leaving and they were able to do it when they came back (at first it was by opening the small window outside then mom after being back put a net inside then took off the thing [we got the oil stove taken out and are supposed to add a wood stove later and until then it has been closed up] and about an half hour later he/she got in the net then was put outside).

N
N
Mom was (they are both still up so its not over for today) the most despicable today and I am sure that if I would of counted everything they did (still doing) she will come up on top, in public in private in combination with dad she barely stopped. The worst is that this morning she teased me about dad coming back sooner than her and today while me being there she tried to convinced him to do it.

Page 109 of 145 1 2 107 108 109 110 111 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.