Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
--PLOT-- written by Vue on IMDb

Following his titanic struggle against General Zod, Metropolis has been razed to the ground and Superman is the most controversial figure in the world. While for many he is still an emblem of hope, a growing number of people consider him a threat to humanity, seeking justice for the chaos he has brought to Earth.

As far as Bruce Wayne is concerned, Superman is clearly a danger to society. He fears for the future of the world with such a reckless power left ungoverned, and so he dons his mask and cape to right Superman's wrongs. The rivalry between them is furious, fueled by bitterness and vengeance, and nothing can dissuade them from waging this war. However, a dark new threat arises in the form of a third man: one who has a power greater than either of them to endanger the world and cause total destruction!

-=-=-=-

I watched this earlier with my family and I'll update you soon about it! Right now I'm bone tired. Ciao (。・ω・。)ゞ

WHO WATCHED THIS MOVIE ALREADY? What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I haven't seen the movie, however, I was wondering how they planned to pit two superheroes against each other. Jason vs. Freddy - two evil characters, I can understand. Batman vs Superman destroys my childhood memories. :-)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
At the start of the movie, I had the same thoughts running through my head but after watching it I can understand the reasons on why Batman and Superman fought. I'm torn between the two and I can find multiple reasons that led to their battle.

Watch the movie, Dianne. You won't regret it! Just be ready because some parts are pretty long. (;・ε・)ゝ”

Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I'm literally yearning for this movie again. Even though I've already watched it, I would love to understand the movie even more. (*゜-^)ゞ Hmmmm...

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Styxx, I am so glad to hear you want to watch this movie again. I really want to go see this movie VERY SOON!!! And in the theater! And I've been worried about getting spoilers.

Maybe I can talk my son into seeing it with me later today :::crossing fingers:::

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Deanna,
Let me know what you think. I still haven't gone to see it. I hate to destroy my "childhood memories" of Batman and Superman. :-)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I still really want to see this movie - my son now has the DVD - I may go borrow it from him so I can finally watch it LOL!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.