Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 107 of 145 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The weather was ugly this morning so they are still here.

They are still full of hate towards me today but it's a little less worst than yesterday. Also today they are more sarcastic and they have ignored me almost everytime I said something.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I almost had a panic attack thanks to dad this afternoon. It is such a shame that he will be back before mom. With his hate and craziness becoming worst I am actually scared to be alone with him for who knows how long.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am pretty even today. It's been a tough couple of weeks. However, I am strong and concentrating on my list of things to do. Deep Breaths, Tea, and my pets.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

N
N
They left this morning. The peace is so amazing. It is especially nice to be able to go upstairs without stress and having to hurry and having to open the oven fan for the noise to drown the dubbing.

N
N
Dad just came back cry!

N
N
I don't know what is going on with dad. He ate nothing when he came back (it was after 20:00 so perhaps he ate something before coming back but him not eating any snacks for the hours he spent on tv is weird - except for at least the last hour before going to bed and the time he takes before breakfast when he gets up he almost always is either eating something or he has a candy of some sort in his mouth) and he also ate nothing this morning (+ he even took most of yesterdays dishes [always let them dry alone after washing it all at night] and put it in its place). I actually thought he was gone since I could not see our truck but I went outside to put something in the compost bin and the truck is there so he left for a long walk without eating anything since last night (when we go run errands he always starts whining after 1 hour of not having eating anything).

N
N
I will be stuck longer with dad and mom will be stuck longer in Ste-Florence (her choice - she is still dying of pain and hunger and decides to go help 2 handicapped people)!

Our truck is not starting. Dad was going to run errands and it started normally and after a few inches it just stopped. He can hear the engine but it is not running. He called mom when I was sleeping and called her another time when I was eating my breakfast. He asked her to buy his lotto tickets (that he is worried about) and he tried reading her what the truck book says (theres a light that comes on - it already happened before but these times the truck worked) but since he does not speak English she could not understand so he gave me it and I told him what it said then he tried the truck again and still not running. Instead of calling a garage that is near here he decided to wait Monday and call Ford in Rimouski (they are closed on weekends - not the garages here) so not only will it take longer it will cost more. He was for one year a member of the CAA but he decided to not renew it this year, if he would still be a member the two would be free and maybe even the repairs or with some discounts or at the least even at full price it would be taken care of fast with the two free of charge. And also maybe Ford will not have any time Monday to take care of our car so who knows when that will be done.

Good thing we have lots of food in our house and that every other products and medication needed is available too!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Taking a break from political news will surely lessen today's stress. smile

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
No stress today; we had genealogy round table and grocery shopping to do today. My husband has hockey on - Rangers and Detroit. I'm going to shuffle papers around tonight after dinner. Tomorrow after church and a meeting, I will work at the museum house from Noon to 4pm. There is a special event - Time travelers passport - you download the passport and visit the sites that are participating and have your passport stamped. It should be fun.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Time Travelers Passport sounds fantastic! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Page 107 of 145 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.