Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 92 of 194 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of fresh bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, nine beef fondue slices with two white potatoes and four nantes carrots and pieces of a white onion boiled and sauce (the 1 mom uses again) plus a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), one Compliments glazed donut, the rest of the chocolate, Uncle Ben's creamy mushroom rice (added butter in it when it was cooked), one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter with more of the rice.

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with four toasts made with the two days old fresh bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, two mini McCain peperoni pizzas (toof out the peperoni) with pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter, the rest of the chocolate bunny, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with some of the rice leftovers, Compliments pretzel sticks.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, three white cooked (boiled the day before) potatoes pan fried in olive oil and butter and onion salt with some of the rice leftovers, one green onion and two white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, Ruffles nature chips, some of an Aero, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter (did not eat all that).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Today it has been cereal, popcorn, and tonight pasta with chicken.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the rest of the white bread (no crusts - butter), one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, a Mikes lasagna, Ruffles nature chips, the rest of the Aero, tortiglioni with one green onion and three white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, part of an Aero.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce) with two mini McCain peperoni pizzas (took out the peperoni), Ruffles nature chips, another part of the Aero, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter with one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It was kind of a crazy day yesterday. I had some peanut butter toast and a bowl of cereal.

Last edited by Michelle - Teen & Reading Editor; 03/14/16 01:20 PM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Coke with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, food from McDonald's (1 big mac trio), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made of Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), two glazed Compliments donuts, food made by mom (white potatoes + ground beef + sauce), white rice with tomato paste (did not eat all that), another part of the Aero.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), food from St-Hubert (2 pieces of bread + fries + sauce - some fries and sauce remained and i put it in the fridge), some of mom's leftovers, one glazed Compliments donut.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

Page 92 of 194 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.