Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 176 of 282 1 2 174 175 176 177 178 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I do not recall the start (perhaps it did start like that) but I was driving any kind of cars very fast. At one point I could see Michael Schumacher make grimaces because of the way I was driving, the speed and he also thought that I would lose control which I never did, I even stole one of his Formula One cars at one point at which point he was I think impressed with my driving. By the end I was driving away from cops and I actually was able to get away, I was laughing and smiling a lot during that time and even did it on purpose to be chased by them while creating accidents (1 of those accidents was with a cop car i think).

A woman from the government came to visit me to ask questions. My parents either left before or when she arrived. I decided to tell the truth about them a while after she came in, I made sure that they were really gone then I spilled my guts to her. Then I told her my plans to get away plus I gave her as an example an apartment that was not pricey not too far and she was impressed that it was at that price and not in a poor condition. But when I told her how long I would have to get a job and that what I would do after with a smile and face that looks like my family's when they put people down she said what tells you that you will be able to find a job. I was shocked but I continued talking like it had not affected me but it did, it gave me doubts that I could make it on my own.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears tired!

N
N
And here's another try tired!

N
N
And another try tired!

N
N
And another tired!

N
N
Another tired!

N
N
Another tired!

N
N
I remember one dream.

Max a Cockatoo that we can see on YouTube was very cuddly (not that he is not in real life with his dad Dan) because he was sad, sad because they had a lot of visit and now they were alone again. Me and others thought that was so cute. When he would see other people he wanted to cuddle with them.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in a small village in Africa. For some reason Stone Cold was in what seemed to be either a restaurant or bar or both and he had tarentulas on him and he then started to stab himself. I ended up seriously hurt and on a the bed that goes in the ambulance but instead of putting me on the ambulance to then drive me to the hospital they just left me there. Someone I knew was with me and there were also lots of other people on these beds near me but we could not see any movements and they were all under a white sheet. We said to each others that they must be dead but the one closer to me I saw a small movement and I told my friend about it and a while later it really moved so he too could see it (until then he thought i had imagined the movement). It looked like many people were under that sheet but it ended up someone very tall and muscular, he sat up then got up by going on me then down. Then Stone Cold got up and he suddenly did not want the tarentulas on him (until then he was playing with them and talking to them) and he was asking people (sometimes screaming) to get them off him and he also started to bleed from his wounds and he asked for helped too, nobody wanted to help him and eventhough I am a fan I did not felt bad for him because he was the cause of all this (i also could not look a lot since im so afraid of spiders).

I was in a small store that only sold old and used things. I took the time with mom to look everywhere in case something special was there. There were two things of Michael Schumacher (old calendars) but I acted like I had not seen it because it made me feel bad thinking of him then in my mind I was thinking of him when he was with Ferrari but still I acted like nothing was wrong. I finished before mom did and stayed near her while she was finishing which was where the things with Shumi were, I was acting like I was looking at something when she was the biggest calendar and she put it back thinking she would buy it later for me. Then we and the rest of the customers which was Andy Roddick and his wife for the casheer because she had decided she wanted to see the Montreal Canadians play. I told her that it was ridiculous what she had done and for some reason she knew that I am a huge fan of the Dallas Stars so I told her after she said well you never miss any of their games that yes and that I also always made sure to work and do what I was supposed to do around that so that it won't bother anyone. Then I said that I was a WTA player and that thanks to her making me wait (i had found 2 tops that i wanted) that I was late to a practice and that I would be fined at least in the four numbers and she just smiled then I said that maybe I should ask her to pay that fine for me, for that part of the dream I was the only customer in the store and I was not looking like myself.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A once very famous person wanted to get married but the ceremony he wanted costed a lot of money that he did not have anymore so he came up with a commercial where he was asking for people to give and he was saying in it why he needed that money (he mostly talked about the fancy pants he wanted everyone to have) and he tried to make it seem like the people who would give would be winning some contest but the price was never mentioned.

I was in a small recording studio and at one point when I was being explained all the buttons I turned around and saw Duff which freaked me out since he was my favorite when Guns N' Roses was going on (nows its not its just Axl with some other people). He was sweet and soon after Slash came in and him too was sweet. Slash even let me touched and play his guitar while he was playing.

Page 176 of 282 1 2 174 175 176 177 178 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.