Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 91 of 194 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I made a mistake, the pretzels were eaten before the potatoes.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I made another mistake, I did eat pretzels two times.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi (i may of also drank Ginger Ale but im not sure) with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), Compliments mini marshmallows, Compliments pretzel sticks, Compliments wavy fries with ketchup and one mini McCain peperoni pizza (took out the peperoni), some of the pasta leftovers and one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I start the day with orange juice.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I forgot to add that I also had oatmeal.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), one Minions Pillsbury cookie, food from Pizzeria Le Marquis (2 slices of all dressed pizza [did not eat the peperoni and green peppers and only ate the inside of the end of the crust] and fries that i took with onion salt and ketchup), one Allan big foot, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the pizza leftovers (did not eat the peperoni + green peppers and only ate the inside of the end of the crust), three Minions Pillsbury cookies, pieces of a white onion and one white mushroom pan fried in olive oil with white rice and tomato paste (did not eat all of that), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), one glazed Compliments donut, two white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in olive oil with shells and tomato paste, another part of the chocolate bunny, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, two Minions Pillsbury cookies, Compliments pretzel sticks.

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), three sandwiches (5 slices of the bread without the crusts + mustard + 1 egg scrambled with pieces of a white onion), two Compliments glazed donuts, Ruffles nature chips, rigatoni with tomato paste, Compliments pretzel sticks.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) with four slices of beef fondue steaks and three nantes carrots and two white potatoes boiled with sauce and a green onion (pan fried it in the grease of the meat then added the meat that i cut after it was cooked and the vegetables then it was the sauce to which i added onion salt in the powder before adding the water to make the sauce), two Compliments glazed donuts, half a Minions Kinder surprise, Compliments pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 91 of 194 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.