Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 86 of 194 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a lobster fisherman shell (sadly did not eat all of it because there was too much pieces of the shell - i almost broke a tooth and came close to chocking a few times - ate the biggest pieces of lobster after i decided not to eat it all), some of the cucumber and pizza leftovers, barbecue Fritos, Compliments wrinkle cut fries with ketchup (did not eat all of that).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the cucumber and pizza leftovers, cherry Starbursts, barbecue Fritos, four white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in vegetable oil and white rice and tomato paste (did not eat all of that).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter & 1 with butter and coconut spread), a Kinder Minions surprise, a Les Aliments M&M poutine, Leclerc maple leaf cookies, part of a caramel Aero, spaghetti and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one white potato and one nantes carrot and one white mushroom boiled then mashed with butter with two milk fed veal leg steaks with part of a cucumber, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, rigatoni and tomato paste (did not eat all of that).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, two white mushrooms and two nantes carrots and two white potatoes boiled then mashed with butter and milk with two veal cutlets and some of the cucumber leftovers, one Life Savers grape lollipop, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, three Leclerc maple leaf cookies, Ruffles nature chips, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, barbecue Fritos, five Les Aliments M&M potato patties with ketchup (took off the sides of each), four Leclerc maple leaf cookies, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two scrambled eggs (did not eat all of that), two Wong Wing chicken egg rolls, three Leclerc maple leaf cookies, Compliment straight cut fries pan fried in vegetable oil with ketchup, a Minions Kinder surprise, three cheese Knorr pasta with two green onions and five white mushrooms pan fried in butter, Ruffles nature chips, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg, Ruffles nature chips, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), some of the pasta leftovers, one Leclerc maple leaf cookie, three Wong Wing chicken egg rolls, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Ruffles nature chips, macaroni and tomato paste (did not eat all that).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with two toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), fried rice (vegetable oil + a chicken breast that i cooked in butter the night before + white rice + nine green onions + soya sauce), two Leclerc maple leaf cookies, a Les Aliments M&M poutine, Ruffles nature chips.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), a bread and fries and sauce from St-Hubert (ate all the bread but not all the fries and sauce), some of the rice leftovers, two glazed donuts from Walmart, part of a four cheese pizza from Les Aliments M&M.

Page 86 of 194 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.