Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 102 of 145 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday:

Mom (start) = She ignored me three times, interrupted me one time and pushed my buttons seventy-five times.

Dad (start) = I had to deal with dubbing one time and he pushed my buttons thirty-seven times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing two times and he pushed my buttons one-hundred-sixty-eight times.

Mom (middle) = She whined to me four times, ignored me two times, tried to get pity from me one time and pushed my buttons ninety-nine times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons twenty-eight times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons four times.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday:

Mom (start) = She ignored me one time, whined to me one time and pushed my buttons eighty-two times.

Dad (start) = He tried to get pity two times, I had to deal with dubbing one time and he pushed my buttons forty times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing five times and he pushed my buttons one-hundred-four times.

Mom (middle) = She ignored me four times, whined to me two times, and pushed my buttons ninety-two times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad (start) = He pushed my buttons sixty times.

Mom (start) = She ignored me five times, tried to get pity from me two times, gave me a look one time and pushed my buttons twenty-nine times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing four times, he gave me a look one time, ignored me one time and pushed my buttons two-hundred-sixty-seven times.

Mom (middle) = She complained to me two times, tried to get pity from me one time, bothered me one time, ignored me one time and pushed my buttons one-hundred-ninety-four times.

Dad (end) = I had to deal with dubbing one time and he pushed my buttons three times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons forty times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Mom (start) = She bothered me three times, whined to me two times, interrupted me one time and pushed my buttons sixty-nine times.

Dad (start) = He pushed my buttons fifty-seven times.

Dad (middle) = He gave me a look one time and pushed my buttons three-hundred-sixty-five times.

Mom (middle) = She tried to get pity three times, ignored me two times, doubted what I said one time, whined to me one time, interrupted me one time, had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons two-hundred-forty-four times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons seven times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons three times.

N
N
Yesterday (for a very short time they were both outside [first dad went to run errands and then mom went walking] so i had some peace time):

Mom (start) = She ignored me five times, whined to me three times, tried to get pity two times, gave me a look one time, had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons one-hundred-three times.

Dad (start) = He tried to get pity one time, had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons eighty-two times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing two times and he pushed my buttons two-hundred-twenty-five times.

Mom (middle) = She whined to me six times, tried to get pity five times, ignored me one time and pushed my buttons one-hundred-eighteen times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons two-hundred-one times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons eighty-three times.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Getting ready for a snow storm this weekend.

Filled up the gas tank in the car.
Bought milk and bananas.
Fire wood in the house; hopefully the power doesn't go out.

Hopefully too my mother in law doesn't have any problems this weekend and we can get to her house if there is a problem.

Guess I'm ready.

Last edited by Angie; 01/21/16 03:03 PM.
N
N
Yesterday (i had hours of peace - they left at around 8:00 [i was in bed but thanks to these maniacs doing their best to drive me crazy i was not sleeping] and came back after 17:00):

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing three times and he pushed my buttons one-hundred-twenty-seven times.

Mom (middle) = She ignored me two times, had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons one-hundred-three times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons nine times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons three times.

N
N
Yesterday I took a break from writing down everything they do to me. They came up with a new way to drive me crazy and it's insane to keep track of it when they start, often they will do it for hours only taking breaks of a few seconds or when I am lucky a few minutes which is why the counts have been so high lately.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
NO stress today except hoping my MIL is OK. She is 90 and lives alone.

We have about 10 inches of snow.

N
N
Yesterday:

Start = Before I went to eat my breakfast a man came in the house (my parents picked him to do the renovations that are not needed and will bring them back into debt). I am very shy especially when I eat so I was waiting and finally when they were both outside looking at the back porch I went upstairs to eat. After a while they (dad was out walking - he left before i got up and came back when they were finishing outside on the front porch) came back inside and he could see that I was uncomfortable so after drawing the plans he said let's go outside to finish so that your daughter eat in peace. So again complete strangers have compassion for me and not my parents.

Mom (start) = She had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons eighty-five times.

Dad (start) = He tried to get pity one time and pushed my buttons four times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing two times and he pushed my buttons three-hundred-twenty-six times.

Mom (middle) = She had an attitude three times, ignored me two times, tried to get pity one time and pushed my buttons two-hundred-thirty-nine times.

Mom (end) = She tried to get pity one time and pushed my buttons four times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons one time.

Page 102 of 145 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.