Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 84 of 194 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pizza leftovers (did not eat the peperoni and green peppers and just the middle of the end of the crust), a grape Life Savers lollipop, food made by mom which was sauce and ground beef and white boiled potatoes (these potatoes are like a loto - some are eatable and some are awful - i ate a few pieces then decided not to touch that brand anymore), traditional St-Hubert coleslaw with more of that food (just the sauce and meat), one Life Savers grape lollipop, the rest of a caramel Aero, yellow uncooked (they were like that yesterday too I just forgot to write it) potatoes pan fried in butter, yellow uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter (did not eat all that).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple (did not eat it all), St-Hubert traditional coleslaw with the rest of the pizza leftovers (did not eat the green peppers and peperoni and only ate the inside of the end of the crust), about half of a Les Aliments M&M poutine, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, macaroni with butter, four Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts.

N
N
Yesterday I had Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), three white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste (did not eat all of that), Lay's salt and vinegar chips, Allan original big foots, St-Hubert traditional coleslaw and Compliments straight cut fries with ketchup.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and water with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and coconut spread + 2 with butter), one Granny Smith apple, Ritz crackers and cheese, St-Hubert traditional coleslaw with four white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil and bows and tomato paste, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, four Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts, part of a caramel Aero, Compliments straight cut fries with ketchup.

N
N
I forgot to mention the Orange Crush.

N
N
Wow and I just realised another mistake, I did not drink water it was Pepsi.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, part of a caramel Aero, some of a Les Aliments M&M macaroni and cheese, four Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts, two yellow uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, part of a caramel Aero.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Varies, but I like to start the day with a glass of orange juice.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BB, I also start the day with the glass of orange juice. After that, well . . . maybe cereal & fruit, maybe toast, maybe . . . whatever.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Orange Crush with four toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a fisherman's shell (bought at IGA and made in my province), the pasta leftovers, two Life Savers grape lollipops, four Boulangerie Grissol original melba toasts, four yellow uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips.

Page 84 of 194 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.