Warning: This contain spoilers.

Good movie.
I did not know anything about this movie except the description and a picture along with it so I had no idea what to expect from it other than feeling that at least the concept was an interesting one. When it started I thought that it would be awful then it became interesting and the ending was awesome. The reason given to him for him being there after he learned that he was poisoned by his wife was really awful and yes sure we learned after that he was not really a model husband but still ending up reliving over again you killing by accident the person who killed you is really too much. It was really beautiful though that he saved that woman stuck there for her suicide and saving his wife from that faith. I lost it when I saw that the old lady at the end was the woman who escaped that hell who by the way yes she deserved it to be stuck there with all the other evil people eventhough she just killed herself, her kids did see her lifeless body and when she was punished she saw her funeral and her kids took the blame for this so she tortured them by doing that. This is a new concept and I hope to see it again in other movies.
The cinematography and sound are bad. The directing, special effects, editing, music and makeup are average. The acting, costumes, sets and script are good. The story is excellent.