Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 164 of 282 1 2 162 163 164 165 166 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I and other people were vacationing somewhere and when we stopped in a forest I told them to not go in a pit that was there, I remembered or I heard (not a lot of that dream i remember + it was confusing when i was in it and when i woke up from it) of tests done on people and one had survived but was very toxic and she was buried there and either could still be alive or the ground or/and body was very toxic. But one person went in the pit and before he started to dig around I told him that he did not want to catch the side effects of the poison the psychopaths had use on those innocent people, he started to dig anyway and he even started where the woman was. I remember turning around and before hiding my face so not to breath in the poisons, I also remember that after there were chaos but I cannot recall what happened.

I was passed out on a bed almost naked and I was also in a weird position and not in my house. An uncle entered and for some reason when he saw me he became aroused. A few moments later he slowly get the clothes off my genitals and then when I did not wake up he started fingering me, I woke up but in pleasure and I thought it was someone else of course so I kept my eyes closed until my orgasm and he still did not want me to open my eyes so he found my g-spot before and gave me another orgasm. When I finally opened my eyes he was still there and I was totally disgusted and sickened, he threatened me and told me a time and place and to be there or else. I did go there at that time and that pervert wanted me to give him oral sex, still disgusted and sickened I kneed and he was happy but instead of giving him what he wanted I bit his [censored] and then I started beating his face and sometimes making sure I was hitting down below. I was very much enjoying that beating and sometimes I would scream at him so is it enjoyable pervert or things like that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
I remember four dreams.

We moved again (or it was right after the Ste-Florence fire and we moved elsewhere in that dream). It was a big house in a big city. We were not even completely installed and my new wardrobe was not even completed that I realised that a fire was in a house that was close to ours, I screamed to my parents and we knew that a few minutes later or seconds that fire would be in our house. I decided to just save my four musketeers and to just again start from the start with the rest after that fire was done. I exited the house before them because they saved the more they could, I screamed at them to get out before the fire was all over the house and they did.

The woman who played Sami in Days Or Our Lives was now a director. The movie had a scene where water was entering a high building and she was explaining to her actors what to do while the water was being put there and when she screamed action it came from everywhere and the actors started acting.

There were giant Anacondas and years ago they had went to a city to have kids and they decided to do that in another city that was surrounded by water and beautiful apartments. Everyone of course left that city but I saw that the apartments were offered for a very low rent and I decided to go there. I figured that if I made sure it was secure and that I would not bother them and excite them with food left out and things like that that they would not attack me since they were there to have kids. I also made sure to always be with my four musketeers in case I had to hurry up and leave or just run for my life.

I was figuring how to write my dreams here so I was saying out loud how I would write them before coming here.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in bed and my parents were upstairs pushing my buttons, I was counting everything in my head to write it down when I would get up.

We did not have electricity and Elmo (mine not the 1 on tv) was asking my parents questions about it. They were laughing at him and also looking at me laughing at me too.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

It was war and we were defending ourselves with big robots that were controlled by humans like in the movie Pacific Rim. I was a soldier there and I do not know if that was the plan and if yes that I was the one that was supposed to do it but suddenly while I was in the battlefield I had a bomb on me and I started to run then somehow while running and jumping I climbed at the top of one that was not with us (unless it was a monster - cannot remember that too) and when I was at the top I put the bomb then immediately jumped while thinking that I was going to die soon but a robot from my side was near and the two persons in it was able to catch me and protect me from the blast so I survived and without any injuries. After we won there were lots of us who had died, I remember Vin Diesel who was one of the robot controllers crying after we saw the rest of one of our robots and that is it.

The actors and actress from Beverly Hills 90210 were there. It was the moving day of Brenda and Brendon and in that dream they moved to a bigger house than the show. Brenda met Dylan while out and she invited him to her house and he accepted. She showed him around and she invited him upstairs to the bedroom and right there the kitchen was for until they finished unpacking and some renovations. They kept looking at each others and ended up in bed, right before they really were having sex the rest of her family arrived (do not remember if they were caught or not). Brendon ended up giving Dylan a ride and Brenda came too.

I came to my computer and just when I sat on my chair we lost electricity.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

My dad came back from checking the mail and he had a package for me and I was happy about that.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is water and there were many people.

All I remember is that mom wanted to bake some cake and she started by making the icing.

All I remember is that someone thought the door knob of a bathroom door was disgusting, she would make faces and sounds when she would see someone touch it and finally someone who was maybe me said to her that it was cleaned with something made for that but that did not reassure her.

N
N
A dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I decided to go back to AVG and SuperAntiSpyware and then get rid of Ad Aware.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Someone was suing me and we ended up on Judge Judy. I was afraid because of my accent but turns out nobody was minding. When it was my time to tell my story everybody was laughing at the stupidity of the person who was suing me.

I was in bed and mom was upstairs pushing my buttons.

I was watching Tennis, it was Rolland Garros. The match was Rafael Nadal against someone else. It was supposed to be Paris but the city and courts did not look the same at all plus in between sets was like in between periods of Hockey game they could pick their things and go in the dressing room for a certain amount of time. They each took off their shoes before going to their time out and they would come back to continue the match with new shoes. At one point I was there and I was a player, everyone was laughing at me because I was completely new to Tennis plus I was wearing sunglasses that turned into clear sunglasses because my match turned from day to night but it looked like I was at least holding my own if not winning.

Page 164 of 282 1 2 162 163 164 165 166 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.