Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 163 of 282 1 2 161 162 163 164 165 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

A weird noise came from my right ear. It was wax. That made me ear not normally. I put the top of a finger in that ear and it came out with wet wax. I freaked out and told mom about it asking her if it was normal and she laughed at me. I told her that it was not funny that I did not want to go deaf. I asked her to look inside the ear with a flashlight which she did and she said it was full. I thought okay so now someone will for sure do a cleaning so I went to an hospital and a nurse looked in both ears and told me she will clean them. I was happy but scared at the same time. She reassured me. I sat on a chair and as she was getting all the things ready I started crying and before she did it she again reassured me. She did my right ear before and it was amazing how it felt when it was done.

I went with two women in a store, one was a friend and the other her friend. The one I did not know was getting married so she was searching for a wedding dress but we were not in a wedding dress shop, it had many kinds of fancy dresses and clothes. At the back I saw a beautiful red dress. A saleswoman and my friend told me I should at least try it and I said no way that dress was made for me, since it was sleeveless, I said first I do not have a big chest and second I am too thin plus that normally women with those dresses had all their hair in a bun or something and that I had big ears. They kept at it and I tried it and I actually looked good. Then I saw the woman who was a friend of my friend not moving and I told whoever was nearest to me which was someone who worked there that she was having a convulsion, I tried bringing her back while asking that person for some water which she got. The woman slowly came out of it and asked if she had another episode and I told her yes, she sat down.

All kinds of news of Michael Schumacher was out and that made me freak out. The one who seemed real was saying that he was healthy and happy but could never be functional ever again, I was hoping that it was not true.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears mad!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I went on Explosm to see their new comic and it was not out yet.

Dad was explaining the difference between a Porpoise and a Dolphin.

I had adopted a Lion. She was a baby when I got her. People thought I was either torturing her by keeping her as a pet or that she would turn on me but her parents had been killed and I took her right there plus she was so sweet that I was sure she would never turn on me. We went to watch television one day, she made herself comfortable on me and I found something on a Quebec channel, it was about Earth dying thanks to human beings and they had at one point a group of people that could not see what is happening, they could not even admit there was at least one small pollution problem. I was furious and I soon exploded after hearing some of their opinions they were sure were facts. Dad was behind me sitting, at first he was shock that I was watching something in French then it was me who was shocked because he was agreeing with me. I was imagining myself there beating up and torturing and killing these morons. The Lion kept calm all that time cuddled with me.

N
N
Two dreams just came back to me.

I decided to dance with real dancers to When I Grow Up by the Pussycat Dolls. A lot of people were thinking that I would not be able to follow especially because I was leading but I did it without any problem.

I was an actress nominated for best actress. I picked up a beautiful red sleeveless dress and my date was Michael Fassbender. I won and I was completely shocked, I could not move. Fassy was very excited for me and so were the people from my movie. He finally woke me up from the shock by holding my face and talking to me sweetly and I went straight to the stage where Russell Crowe was the one waiting to give me my trophy. People thought I was rude because I had not acknowledge the people I had worked with but they understood it because I was in shocked.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I on a website that was a group of puzzles of SpongeBob. You had to do all them to win but after a while what you were able to do would disappear if you took too long with the others. For a while I woke up from that dream (with heart burns) and then for a few seconds or minutes I fell asleep again to continue that dream.

I was walking or bicycling or rollerblading around the Saint-Hubert neighborhood. I think I was either visiting or back living there because in it I thought to myself I had not done that enough while living there and I also remember people thinking to themselves or/and saying it to me or/and aloud that I would never do it but I did, I even went to places I never went before while living there.

My parents were leaving for what I thought was just a few hours (we were living in that Saint-Hubert house). I was awake before they left and I waited until I thought they were gone to get up but I realised that they were not gone when I got up. Dad was outside and mom too but she came back. I saw that she had done a lot of laundry and cleaning and I went to start the dryer and she said no I will do it and I told her that I knew how to operate a dryer and she told me that it was because these towels were dry. Then she told me that they would come back some time Friday and we were Wednesday so I was happy then I said if I would of known I would of bought more food while in the grocery store yesterday and she told me that I could go back there with dad before they left. Then she went to the bathroom and I thought to myself that they would come back later if I did not have an appointment that Friday and I was thinking of canceling it to have more peace time. Mom took what seemed hours in the bathroom, I told myself that I should air it out to let the stink out or just do my morning beauty routine where the shower was.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

I changed my email address and immediately regretted the website I picked.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with the gun problem in the United States and that at one point I said that Americans had a mental illness with guns or I said they have a mental illness with guns while talking about the people who are obssessed with guns. I also remember people looking at me when I said it and they were not happy but I cannot recall if it was judgement or anger or something else or mixed emotions.

I got up about four hours before going to an appointment. My parents were already ready, I looked at mom who was putting on her shoes then coat then purse what she was doing ready that early and she looked at me with an attitude then went outside. I looked at dad who soon went outside too so I figured they have somewhere else to go before my appointment and mom's that was somewhere else at around the same time but then I realised they were just ready hours in advance. I shrugged them off and started my morning routine but then deviated by starting to eat sweets and watching television. In the show or movie too I had no idea what was going on and I was talking aloud to myself about it and at some point I thought I had it figured out and then I realised that maybe I was wrong about that.

N
N
A dream came back to me less than one hour ago.

I was either watching Gladiator and saying how Russell Crowe is an amazing actor or I was talking about Russell Crowe being an amazing actor and I have a few scenes of Gladiator as examples.

Page 163 of 282 1 2 161 162 163 164 165 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.