Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 102 of 121 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 120 121
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just came back from a walk (when i was coming back i met a man and he speaks English so i got to practice it and meet a new friend too - thankfully it was in the forest part so it took us a while to get cold); I went to the cemetery, I took the left path and entered back via the right path.

It was mostly cloudy to the sun getting ready to set, snowing and a little foggy. The wind was none to almost none to medium and it was cold.

The waves were medium (big at the peak). About half (about 1/4 at the peak) was under the water.

I saw Ducks and Crows.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just came back from a walk; I went to the cemetery, I took the left path and entered back via the right path.

It was changing. The wind was from none to almost none to small to medium to strong and it was cold.

The waves were medium (big at the peak). Almost everything (about 3/4 at the peak) was under the water.

I saw Gulls, Crows, Blue Jays, Ducks and two Marine Animals.

N
N
Just came back from a walk (sadly met mom on the beach and she decided to come back with me ~ before that i met a neighbor and we talked a short time - never talked to him before but we did see each others a few times); I went to the cemetery, I took the left path and entered back via the right path.

It was changing. The wind was from almost none to small to medium to strong, it was cold and warm.

The waves were medium (at the peak too). Almost everything (at the peak it was about 3/4) was under the water.

I saw Gulls, Ducks, Crows and one other breed of Bird.

N
N
Just came back from a walk; I went to the cemetery, took the left path and entered back via the right path.

It was changing. The wind was from none to small to medium to strong to very strong and it was cold.

The waves were medium (big at the peak). Almost everything (about half at the peak) was under the water.

I saw Gulls, Crows, Blue Jays and one other breed of Bird.

N
N
I forgot to add almost none for the wind.

N
N
Just came back from a walk; I went to the cemetery, took the left path and entered back via the right path.

It was changing. The wind was from almost none to small to medium and it was cold.

The waves were big (at the peak too). Almost everything (at the peak it was about 3/4) was under the water.

I saw Gulls, Crows and one other breed of Bird.

N
N

It was mostly cloudy, snowing and a little foggy. The wind was from none to almost none to small to medium to strong and it was cold.

The waves were small (big at the peak). About three quarter (about 1/2 and the peak) was under the water.

I saw Crows and Ducks.

N
N

It was changing and snowing off/on. The wind was from almost none to small to medium to strong to very strong and it was very cold but for a few minutes it was cold.

The waves were gigantic (at the peak too). About half was under the water (at the peak too).

I saw Crows and Ducks.

N
N

It was partly cloudy and snowing off/on. The wind was from none to almost none to small to medium and it was cold to very cold.

There were no waves (at the peak the waves were small). About half was under the water (the same at the peak).

I saw Crows and Ducks.

N
N

It was changing and snowing off/on. The wind was from none to almost none to small to medium and it was cold.

There were almost no waves (small waves at the peak). About one quarter was under the water (about half at the peak).

I saw Gulls, Crows, Blue Jays and one other breed of Bird.

Page 102 of 121 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 120 121

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.