Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 161 of 282 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
A dream just came back to me.

Dad bought some groceries and one of those things was a fresh bread so I cut it but destroyed that bread, some slices came out not too bad but most were either ugly or/and small or not even usable for toasts. All that time dad was there standing, looking at me and judging me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me during breakfast. While writing that dream another came back to me.

I went car shopping. I told the salesman that I wanted a sports car or/and a convertible but I wanted a automatic car because I had trouble driving the other speed cars, I thought he would laugh at me but he did not. I told him while looking that I would love one day to rent a few sports car with the other type of speed and have fun on a track with those cars, he told me that he could arrange this for me and I was happy about that.

I was shopping, all I remember is that it was in a shopping mall near my Saint-Hubert house but in the dream it looked different.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in my Saint-Hubert house (it looked a little different) and my brother was alive. I got up earlier and for some reason I decided to hang out in the bathroom upstairs. I was standing or sitting listening to music when dad came in, I was going to just stand there but soon I realised he just got up so he needed to use the bathroom and I said oh and left. I was going to wait but then I realised that it would stink soon so I abandoned the idea of hanging out there. I just decided to start my morning routine but then I thought that when it would be the time for the beauty part that it would still stink. I went to get some tissues while thinking about what to do and there were only two left and when I took it all out of the box it all had white dust from the tissues on it, I tried to get it all off by moving the tissues around and I had to close my eyes to not get any in my eyes.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

I was a model and was chosen eventhough I was new for a very important modeling show. I ended up at the end of the big city but the makeup artist and woman who was there to help me dress were able to find me and we hurried to the place and arrived just in time, my makeup was all over the place and he was able to get it together while we were going there and while I was getting ready. I was very tall and thin plus did not looked like myself in that dream, the other models looked at me with almost disgust and some of them were smiling because they were sure I would fail but when the first dress was on me I looked so different that I looked beautiful and all the models were shocked. I was the first to go on and I was awesome.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Mom came to me with a flashlight and she asked me to look in her ears because a while ago there were small flies around her ears and she thought that maybe some or one went into an ear then before I did it she told me she was sure that she had some in one ear because in that ear she could ear scratching and that began after that. I immediately told her to go see a doctor because it was serious and she said she would wait then left without me checking her ears. Later she came back to me again saying she still could hear the scratches and that it had started to hurt so I again told her to go to the hospital and she again acted like it would either pass by itself or that it was okay.

N
N
I remember five dreams.

I was watching the Dallas Stars and I was tired but not that much, I just closed my eyes for a while during some commercials of the first period and when I opened them again I realised that it was the third period. I was horrified to see that and then I saw that on top they had scored two goals.

All I remember is that Hockey players was in it.

I could not find anything good on television, I looked everywhere then would start again looking at every channels or the schedule. Mom was there and wanted to try. That's all I remember.

I was eating my breakfast and dad was watching television (we were in another house). For some reason he went on the channel that was showing Tennis and he then stayed there. I was annoyed because I had decided not to follow the sport anymore. When the announcers said that Rafael Nadal was coming up I told him that I was not watching that sport anymore and that it would be nice that he would change the channel before he came on. He continued watching like he was mesmerized almost but it was evident he was doing that on purpose and that he would not change the channel.

A woman was pregnant and her partner was a woman. They were afraid that most people would judge but they did not. The pregnant lady called her mom to announce the news and then her girlfriend was the one who talked to the mom.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that it was me, mom and my four musketeers but Elmo was the center of the attention.

Page 161 of 282 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.