Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 99 of 145 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing seven times and he pushed my buttons seventy-five (+1 when in bed) times.

Mom = She ignored me two times, had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons ten (+1 when in bed) times.

I stopped counting everytime something or a sound scared me and all those other things yesterday during my walk; I was not even in the middle of it and already more than fifty things had scared me, about half of that number of sounds had scared me and I even was close to one panic attack!

As for writing down everything my parents do to me I gave myself a date and if by that time they have not told me they will go on vacation or they have not gone one full day I will stop doing that too.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing eight times, he tried to start drama one time and he pushed my buttons ninety-one time.

Mom = She tried to get pity from me two times, bothered me one time, ignored me one time, interrupted me one time and pushed my buttons sixty-one time.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing seventeen times, he gave me a look one time and pushed my buttons eighty-six times.

Mom = She had an attitude three times, whined to me three times, ignored me two times, gave me a look one time, interrupted me one time and pushed my buttons thirty-two (+2 when i was in bed) times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing four times and he pushed my buttons seventy (+1 when i was in bed) times.

Mom = She gave me a look one time, ignored me one time, bothered me one time and pushed my buttons twenty-three times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing two times, he interrupted me one time and pushed my buttons ninety times.

Mom = She bothered me one time, gave me a look one time, whined to me one time, ignored me one time, made fun of dad in his back one time and pushed my buttons forty times.

N
N
Yesterday (had some peace from 10:53 to 12:37):

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing nine times, he interrupted me two times, laughed at me one time and pushed my buttons seventy-three times.

Mom = She had an attitude four times, ignored me two times, whined to me two times, interrupted me one time, bothered me one time and pushed my buttons sixteen times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing four times, he interrupted me three times and pushed my buttons two-hundred-twenty-eight times.

Mom = She interrupted me two times, tried to get some pity from me one time, had an attitude one time, ignored me one time, whined to me one time and pushed my buttons thirty-eight times.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Year End Record Keeping

N
N
Yesterday:

Dad = I had to deal with dubbing four times, he had an attitude one time and pushed my buttons one-hundred-fifty-five times.

Mom = She had an attitude four times, ignored me three times, gave me a look two times, acted like she learned something eventhough I told her about it two times, whined to me and dad one time and pushed my buttons twenty-nine (+2 when i was in bed) times.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Those parents of yours sounds so frustrating! I just think it might be better to quit counting how many times they push your buttons and realize that they will never change because they think this awful attitude has worked for them for so long.
When my Mom left the house for the last time before going to the nursing home, she did a lot of these behaviors -- just staring when talked to, giving attitude, etc. Turned out those were signs she was just not connecting with what I was telling her and that was the way she covered up so she didn't have to admit she was failing.

Last edited by Sheryl T; 12/31/15 09:31 AM.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Page 99 of 145 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.