Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 158 of 282 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

Mom was calling all over to get estimations of renovations. At first she was asking about small things but then her ideas became bigger and bigger. I finally reminded her that we did not have any money left from the insurance and that if they would do renovations that would mean debt again. She said that this would not happen and I said that if we would of waited with our big first check like everyone else does we would of ended up in a house that was perfect the way it was and that at the least if they really wanted to go through with that they should just put our house for sale and then do what they should of done before being in money trouble like they had spent their entire life. Mom did not want to and later dad too. So they continued with their crazy ideas that were getting crazier until one day when we were shopping they went into a store from a company that were doing renovations. I gave up and looked at the books with the colors of what they did (everything roofs - paint - floors etc) and at first I pointed to a bright red, a man saw me and he said that they did not have that color anymore. I ended up with my own money renovating my room downstairs, I had ideas for the rest of the basement but I only did this for me so my room. My parents were angry.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
Another dream came back to me during breakfast.

My parents were looking at the latest pamphlets and a while later I joined them.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a drugstore with my parents and one of the pharmacist told mom she should try a new medication for her stomach, she did not want to but I or/and dad told her to try it, that she could not lose since she was very sick and she did. That medication actually worked and it started working immediately. She finally could eat again and she was not in pain anymore. But, that did not made her happy at all which was the ultimate proof for me that she loves being sick and in pain. We ended up on the beach and before that I talked about that to someone on the internet and she told me that if I could send her pictures of her and dad and me that just by looking at these pictures she could tell me how much time we had left or/and gave me a psychic reading about the person in each pictures so I was trying to figure out a way to take both of their pictures and having one of them taking mine. I was able to but at first I was having trouble because I had a disposable camera and I did not know what to do with the flash since we were outside and the sun kept coming in and out from the clouds. I finally took some and I think it was dad who took my picture.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that it kept stopping and changing until I either woke up from it or that it stopped by itself, it was either just what I had on that changed or at least something else.

Me and my family (we did not look at all like we do and in that dream we were a closed and loving family) were living in a city where we were not allowed emotions. We were showing our emotions and having fun in our house but outside we were playing the part. The others though were getting suspicious and one day when I came home alone from school a girl from there followed me too and asked to come in and I said yes eventhough I did not want her too. She immediately began painting signs (with what seemed to be blood - she later said it was animal blood) all over the house saying it was to pure it since there were bad talks about us. I acted like I was supposed to so that my family was not found out. When she was almost done my brother came back and he was acting goofy but when he saw my look that I gave him through the window he started acting like he was supposed too. After she was done she left and when my parents came back we started our plan to get away.

The family from the last Godzilla was there but there were a sister in there too. It was just after the blast and the woman woke up after being in a coma for a long time, she was very shocked when she realised she was alive and before being happy about it she asked how and her overjoyed husband told her. The kids too were happy to have their mom back. She got treatments while in her come to get rid of all the nuclear poison and she needed more but she would be able to get rid of it all and go back to her old self when it would be done.

N
N
Another dream came back to me before my breakfast.

Elmo (mine not the 1 on tv) asked mom while pointing at a map that we still had not found a street we (technically its me in real life) needed to find.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I looked like Selena Gomez and I was a celebrity. I was going to surprise a fan at her birthday but the people who were with me had no idea how to get there eventhough this was planned in advance, I helped them find the way and in my head I was angry and was thinking that with the money they were paid they should be doing their job and it was not me being a brat. We were followed by the media all that time. We finally got there but late thanks to them being lost. The fan and everyone else was so happy. After a while I started to mingle with everyone else and by then I looked like me and it was more of a party with big stars. I met Michael Fassbender and we started dancing then after a while we kissed then it was a making out session and when we stopped we had to leave that party to be together so we hurried up but could not wait so without saying anything the both of us found a place without anyone there and started having sex, when we were finished we did it a second time then we went to leave to continue somewhere else.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with Daisy or she was part of it (its a stuffed frog i gave mom this year for easter).

I watched a Dallas Stars game and they were losing by one goal with seconds left and they scored to tie but that goal was taken away because supposedly a rule had changed before the game and now when the players of a team who scored that was in the other team's zone would touch the blue line even just a little the goal would be taken away, one of the Stars player had his two skates barely touching. This was absolutely ridiculous and they lost because of that. After I was talking with mom and everything was fine until I started talking about that and this is when she ignored me, that made me angry but instead of doing or saying something about that I just kept on talking and she kept on ignoring me. Dad and my brother (he was a child in that dream - about 10) came back from running errands, dad had bought a lot, too much, he almost had to add a trailer to the car for all that food.

Page 158 of 282 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.