Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 156 of 282 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I had enough money to go spend a year in Dallas with season tickets for the Stars and I did it. When I arrived there the taxi driver was not too sure which way to go after I gave him the address of the house I rented for that year, just when I was thinking that he was trying to screw me he said oh yes I know and he drove me there without screwing me. The house was big and beautiful. I asked the person to show me everything again (it was showed to me via emails and phones and letters) to be sure I would not have any troubles with the alarm, television and everything else like that. Then I looked around and unpacked a little when I was left alone then went to the grocery store for some food to start things out. I walked there, I could of taken the bus but I wanted to walk to see the neighborhood. For some reason it was like I was in another continent, the food packaging was completely different than in Canada. I was taking a long time and I felt like people were looking at me strangely and angry because I was taking up space a long time but they were not on both count. I finally was able to get a few things for at least that night and the first breakfast and walked back home.

I woke up and realised when I went to the bathroom or before or after that I had put my panties backyard.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that I was taking off nail polish on all my nails and the first nail I did was an hand nail and most of it was gone and the rest almost all of it was peeled off.

I looked at the time when in bed and saw that it was very late (not afternoon night) and I thought that it was impossible, I knew I had been in bed for a long time but not that much.

I went walking with mom in a forest, we ended up far. Before going back I saw a Lynx so I stayed behind to watch, mom was afraid and I told her there was nothing to be scared about. Then another big cat appeared, at first he/she looked like a Cougar then a Snow Leopard. I started to be nervous with two predators around but when I saw the first Wolf at first I was excited to see one but then when the others appeared I was scared, I made signs to mom and said with a very low voice to go very slowly without making any noises. That's all I remember.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

It started with two young women who were close friends. They went to school where they had to go in the pool. One was trying to be serious and the other was just having fun, soon the other friend was doing the same. Then they were in a car, one was driving. One had so much body hair that she started to look like a man because of this, she also had tattoos, the other too had tattoos and it looked like she was hairy too (if they were before their hair and tattoos were not visible even when at the pool with their bathing suit on). Then it was me (i did not look like myself but i was not 1 of these 2 women) and a friend (her too did not look like the previous women and also i never had a friend looking like her) and we had to go to school but were hungry too. We met a friend (or not a friend) who was a preacher, he made us breakfast and when it was done it was an healthy wrap. My friend did not even tried it but I held the wrap to look at it. I was doing faces like my friend. He said come on at least try it and I did and it was not good but not awful either. We soon after kissed, it was supposed to be a thank you kiss but it fast became a real kiss. My friend was shocked and before she was like hurry we need to go to school. In that dream I did not know how to kiss and I was a virgin, he realised that and he put his hands on my face to hide when he explained to me how to kiss and then we french-kissed. People all around were shocked that a preacher would act like that. We were both horny but had to separate a while, before we made some plans to hook up later. I went to school and he stayed behind facing people, he took off his collar saying that he did need not this to be a real preacher. Soon after school began we saw each others again and we embraced and touched each others. People around were shocked.

I was sitting on a sofa with Tom Cruise. I was very tired and fell asleep. When he realised that he softly took me in his arms then put me on his chest so I could be more comfortable. People around were wondering if we were a couple, he did not care about the gossip.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was after the fire and like in real life my parents had hurried up to find a new house (in the dream it looked like this 1). While out shopping one day we drove by a beautiful house and after a few tries I got my parents to call for a visit like we were still searching. The house looked small but inside it was big. The more we visited the more perfect it looked. Also not only was it not in need of any renovations only two rooms (the bedrooms) needed paint. I was so angry because that house was on the market when we were searching for houses (never seen that house and that place in real life) and I finally told the agent that but she did not looked angry and continued the visit. When we went outside to visit the outside she asked me why did I wrote down the price of my jeans reffering to the insurance papers where we had to write everything we had with the date bought and prices and places bought. It made me jump and she continued saying that I could of lost my parents then she asked you did right with your mom and I said well dad too but it was because of the smoke and she interrupted me saying well this is more important than materials, I was still shocked because I had not been talking like that at all I was just mad that they had hurried up too much and had not waited for a house that was the best available (before we went outside she told me that if they put our new house on the market and that it would sold before that 1 was sold we could get it - that perfect house was actually almost 100000$ cheaper than the 1 we had). After we left I told my parents the plan of the agent and they looked somewhat interested.

N
N
Another dream came back to me about an hour ago.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were a laughing stock everywhere they went because of their last movie together. Their career seemed over too. Nobody else wanted to work with them, nobody wanted to be associated with them, people would laugh at them and many people were happy about their fall from grace.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I went to the nurse at the drugstore where I get my pills and asked her if she could give me a cleaning in my ears for my extra wax. She looked in my ears (that made me nervous and it hurt a little too) and told me she could, that made me so happy but before I was shocked since I have tried for so many years to get an ear cleaning and nobody wants to give me one. It had started to hurt especially in the left ear which is the worst plus my earring was getting worst because of that. She put ear drops in both ears and told me to do that two times a day for three days then gave me an appointment. I did that and went to the appointment where I finally got my ears cleaned of the extra wax (that too got me nervous). It hurt especially in the left but wow that was awesome after it was done.

I called my dentist to cancel my appointment for a cleaning. For some reason I ended up cleaning my teeth while doing that with more toothpaste than usual to prove that I did not need to go to the dentist and by the end of the call I was actually there in front of the desk of the secretaries, they were all looking at me weirdly but they let me cancel my appointment.

I had became a big star with many big stars as my close friends. I came back home to show Michael Fassbender how it looked here and to then meet two friends (do not have any friends here - 1 was my childhood friend from high school the other i do not know) at a restaurant of a shopping mall. At first it looked like my city but all the things I showed him is not like real life but in my dream it was like it was. From the moment we arrived to everywhere we went people were shocked to see us but we acted like everything was normal. After I showed him around we went boating (in water that had big waves so nobody was there - they were in the water with less waves) then we went to meet my two friends. We told them what we wanted then went to get a table and waited for them to come with our food, we were still looked at like we were animals in a zoo but again we were acting like it was not happening. We almost all the time were holding hands.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A man hated Bears and he also hunted them. He was with someone else in a cabin and suddenly a big Bear broke into the cabin through a window. I or someone else was there too and me or that person was scared but mostly found this ironic. The Bear went straight to the man before he had the chance to even think about getting his gun (he was frozen in fear) and attacked him then left the cabin with him. He was taken far away and sometimes the Bear would stop to torture him.

A family of poor people but who were living like rich people amongst other real rich people were living well the charade until at a party with all of them the mother could not take it anymore and she screamed that they were poor, she then explained to them how they ended up there with fancy clothes and furniture like them all. They were all shocked but not angry. The rest of her family were more angry than the people that were lied to.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I just ate my breakfast with bread that was getting very dry. I decided to look if there were some other bread fresher for the next day and before I finished I found my favorite bread but it was made today and bought today by dad. I asked mom why he had done that and then said that he should stop buying so much bread, that it was a waste most of the time. Mom was agreeing with me but she did not want to tell him that.

Page 156 of 282 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.