Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 153 of 282 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was a singer and dancer. I was practicing my new songs and choreographies with my dancers and the new prime minister of my country and his wife were there to watch. The dances were very hard and awesome too so they especially him were impressed. He was falling for me as it went on and his wife did not realise it.

Someone went outside a train to get some fresh air. She or he was a teacher or a role model for at least one young person or child. Someone else was outside the train too and by the end of their speeches he forced him/her to do something for him. He/she did not want to but was scared that he would take his revenge so that person picked up what he had left which was books, by that time the train was either going faster or reaching it's destination so he/she was hurrying it up and then realised that he/she had missed at least one of the books.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
I remember four dreams.

A woman had a Horse and she put him in a beautiful space where she went to see him and play with him every day. A man decided to make trouble for them. It ended up in court after she tried to stop him by herself then with the help of the cops. She was so fed up that before the decision of the court she decided to put him somewhere else. She asked him to follow and he did. They were both walking on a sidewalk and soon after they left the man appeared out of nowhere enraged and begin to attack the Horse. The woman did her best to save her him but when the man stopped he was dead. She was hysterical and there was blood all over especially her. She went back to court with blood still on her telling everyone what had happened.

I was on the internet trying to find a new place to play games. I thought about a website I had found not long ago but it did not appeared in my searches. I also wanted to know how the games looked but without playing any.

A group of person were walking all over and camping when they were tired. They arrived in a place where the people looked inbred and it had a really bad vibe like it was very dangerous. One of the man saw a woman and after a while he thought he knew her and sure enough it a woman that he once knew. Before she was beautiful but now she looked inbred. He tried talking to her but she did not say anything. There was a coach left outside where she was living and he ended up buying it for his house. He immediately put it inside his house when he arrived back there. He was talking with his son in that room like nothing had happened but that coach stunk a lot and that man even had the idea to sleep on it.

I was seeing myself doing my night routine but in two different places. The first I was camping in a forest and the second in my home that looked different from here. In both places I was happy because I was alone. The first it was a place without any people near and the second my parents were gone in a vacation.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was walking and by the end of it it was in places where it was polluted.

I was like a spy or something. I ended up in a big room where the Dallas Stars were. I was walking fast while looking everywhere and ducking behind objects. Then I moved a coach but it was something else and I was doing it fast while looking at a closed door, I then touched the coach which meant that I either took something or replaced something or copied something then went hiding.

I woke up and looked at the time. It was just a few minutes before the alarm clock would ring so I decided to get up then instead of waiting.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was doing art works with other people including Miley Cyrus. We were using theses straws of different colors that bends. We were doing cigarettes and I decided to do one that looked like one for real, it took time but it ended up realistic.

It was the end of the world. I do not remember anything else besides that sometimes I was hiding and sometimes not. And some of the times that I was not hiding I was fighting either what had killed most humans or/and the humans that had survived but were now bad.

I decided to finally sleep in my bedroom but I installed an air bed on the bed then I slept on the floor then on the bed with a sleeping bag (could be another order - that dream too i do not remember much).

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was trying to enter these forums but I had troubles which were mainly me not clicking on the right things or me clicking on the sides.

Me and my parents had lost our house and we had each 500000$ (my parents had that sum and me too - it was not 3 way). We were looking at houses, I was the one choosing where and which ones to visit. Also I was the one imagining what kind of renovations to do if we would get it (1 places needed a lot of renovations but once was a great house [when in the bathroom i realised after saying what could be done there that i was sitting on the toilet in front of them all actually trying to go #2 so i tried to sit up like it was normal and i did not go] and in another place a couple was living there and at the end they offered wine which we accepted - i drank some eventhough i do not drink alcohol and liked it but my parents i knew they would not even drink 1 sip - 1 thing the couple said made me laugh while i was drinking and some of the wine ended up on the floor underneath the chair of the man - i wanted to go wipe it but i was too shy and i knew that they knew). I suddenly realised that I had the money to get away from them and also that the reason why they were letting me do this (it was apparent they were not happy with my choices) is that they just wanted us to stay together to keep on driving me crazy so I told the agent to find me something for me and they were shocked and I told them to just not think about our family dynamic to think about my age and them at that age still living with their parents, it of course did not enter in their brains and I told them that I would get my own place away from them and they won't know where. They were not happy about it. So I was planned my exit which was get the few things that was left of my things and secretly go in a motel away from them to then get my own place without them knowing and I did it.

I got up a while after dad and was shocked to find him eat his breakfast with mom with the television closed.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I woke up after 8:00 and almost immediately realised that my Tennis match that started at 9:00 was not the next day it was that day. I did not freak out and even saw that I could do my morning beauty routine before the match started, I did not want to put on eye and face cream anyway that day and I just figured that I would brush my teeth after but I did before washing my face like I always do and while I was finishing I put on something to eat while watching my match in the microwave and everything including the food was done minutes before it started (i was even looking at the prematch show & players warming up while doing it all - the house was a mix of our Saint-Hubert house and this 1 with maybe a little bit of the Ste-Florence house).

Page 153 of 282 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.