Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 194 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one coquille saint-jacques from Les Aliments M&M (it was not really good so i ate what was eatable), one Minions Kinder surprise, most of a poutine (Compliments straight cut fries + St-Hubert bbq sauce and cheddar cheese curds), cherry Starbursts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce) and two sandwiches (4 slices of fresh white bread with no crusts + mustard + 1 scrambled egg), Compliments wavy nature chips, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, fried rice (vegetable oil + shrimps + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in olive oil and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Coke with two toasts made with yesterday's fresh bread (no crusts - butter), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, part of a milk Aero, some of the rice leftovers, Paris Toasts mini toasts, one Gala apple, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, food from McDonald's (1 mcnugget trio with bbq sauce), one Minions Kinder surprise, some more of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast with the two days old's fresh bread (no crusts - butter), spaghetti with pieces of green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, part of a milk Aero, one piece of a meat pie made by a friend with ketchup, the rest of the rice leftovers, one Minions Kinder surprise, Paris Toasts mini toasts with butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, Orange Crush (after 1 sip i had to threw it away - it was like i had drank soap or something other than soda) and Ginger Ale with one toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, about half of an extra cheese and sauce poutine from Dixie Lee (average so not enough to put the rest in the fridge for later), the meat pie leftovers (did not eat the end of the crust [did that too all the times i have eaten pies] and 1 last bite was remaining too) with ketchup (1 slice - the other half was eaten by dad the day before), pieces of green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil with white rice and tomato paste, one Minions Kinder surprise, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (ate about 1/4).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, pieces of green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil and butter with macaroni and tomato paste, Ruffles all dressed chips, one Minions Kinder surprise, Compliments straight cut fries with ketchup, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (ate about half of that).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, one Minions Kinder surprise, two slices of bacon and three white cooked (boiled the day before) potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, one fisherman's shell (bought at IGA and made in my province), Ruffles all dressed chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter & 1 with butter and sugar spread), one Granny Smith apple, Ruffles all dressed chips, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, a piece of Maison Growin brownies, food from Pizzeria Le Marquis (all dressed pizza [ate some of the peperoni & green peppers & end of the crust] & fries [with ketchup]), orange Starbursts.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, some of the pizza leftovers (did not eat the peperoni & green peppers and ate most of the top crust), Ruffles all dressed chips, white mushrooms and green onions pan fried in olive oil with spaghetti and tomato paste, a piece of the Maison Growin brownies, Ruffles all dressed chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the pizza leftovers (again did not eat the peperoni & green peppers & only ate some of the end of the crust), Ruffles all dressed chips, two white potatoes and six nantes carrots boiled with one veal leg steak and the powder sauce mom buys (after the veal was almost cooked i took it out then cut it in pieces and after it was cooked i added the vegetables and the sauce in the pan), a Les Aliments M&M poutine.

Page 76 of 194 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.