Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
"What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you"
Seneca

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Tracy smile

What great thoughts to wake up to!!

I dug out my copy of "The Infinite Way," and have been enjoying it. I'm also extra loving that my mom (it's my mom's book) had gone through and underlined certain parts, and wrote little notes. I love that we have that connection. I may take it over when I visit her and read to her a bit - I'm sure she'll remember it.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Morning Deanna smile It's afternoon here in the rainy UK.

Bless her, so cool that your mum is on the same journey. I have that with my mum too. It's lovely to share thoughts and experiences. I find Joel's work really expansive and wonderful. I'm sure she will hear the words somewhere when you read it to her later. How beautiful

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
I AM cannot be divided. I may conceive myself to be a rich man, a poor man, a beggar man or a thief, but the center of my being remains the same regardless of the concept I hold of myself. At the center of manifestation there is only one I AM manifesting in legions of forms or concepts of itself and "I am that I am." Neville - The Power Of Awareness

The Power Of Awareness is amazing. You can get a free copy online The Power Of Awareness

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you for this post, Tracy. I have really been concentrating lately on how I define myself to myself. If that makes sense. I would often define myself by how I think other people perceive me, making that Who I Am. Lately, I have practiced letting go of the fear of what others think or feel, and concentrating on the things I do and say, and how I feel about myself as I am.

Last edited by Michelle - Teen; 11/02/15 06:18 AM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Tracy, I LOVE that quote!!! I AM an infinite being in a body laugh

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Hi Chel thanks for your message. It's so liberating when we give up worrying about what others think of us. Its such a big thing. When we know ourselves and own every part of us it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. When we are who we are, we allow others to feel safe to be who they are smile its amazing how it releases everyone smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
'Let “I” “Die” That I May Be Revealed
If I go into meditation thinking of myself or of a human being whom I would like to heal, enrich, or make happy, then I am back in the metaphysical world, and probably even in the psychological or psychiatric world that has as its goal improving a human being, which improvement usually is not permanent. But if I am on the spiritual path, I go within and drop that human self, that human sense of “I,” and refuse to make any attempt to improve it, heal it, correct it, purify it, or enrich it. I ignore the appearances and abide in this I.Therein lies the peace of God' Joel Goldsmith The Infinite Way

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wondering out loud here -
So . . . what society may see as broken in me, and as what I may see as broken in myself, is not seen as broken by God?

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Yes Chel that's it. What we see are imperfect is just our version of things. Joel Goldsmiths work says that there is only one thing in the universe and It is perfect. Everything is that One thing manifest therefore everything is perfect - it is only us to perceive it not to be.

H'opponopono goes along the same lines and says that what we perceive outside of ourselves is what needs healed or accepted within us so by saying silently to everyone we meet - I'm sorry, I love you, please forgive me; we are apologising for our judgement of them and for seeing them less than the perfection that they are.

All imperfections are there because of our judgments - we created the possibility for them to exist in our consciousness and therefore our experience. They are not reality though. Does that make sense?

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.