Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 151 of 282 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that my aunt Irene was either there or it was about her.

I was supposed to go walk with two people. I was excited about the walk because it was somewhere I had not walked before but we were supposed to make sandwiched with mustard and pate in cans and that did not excite me at all, when it was my time to do my sandwiches something happened to make me wait and during that time I made up an excuse which worked and they went walking by themselves. I started to eat one of my sandwich that I had made before they left but it was absolutely disgusting (at first i had put way too much pate and then i had taken most off) so I spitted it out and left the sandwiches there. I then thought of the cakes that were made two or three days earlier and I ate one that was really good. The two people came back earlier than expected all out of breath. They saw my sandwiches in a pile uneaten. I then said I would go for a walk and I did.

Celine Dion decided to sing her new song dedicated to her dying husband in a huge ceremony where she was not nominated. She put herself back to the people in the crowd and she sang it, she was doing her best not to cry and she had these signs for the orchestra to either stop playing music or continue while waiting for her to sing later. People were crying more and more as the song went on. The lyrics at the end were so saw (she sang it the loudest she could and it was do not die please do not die).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
Another dream came back to me.

Jamie Benn was in it. We were close friends then we became lovers.

N
N
Another dream came back to me.

Dad came back from the grocery store with a fresh loaf of bread, I made toasts with it and before doing that I decided to later make egg sandwiches with that bread and a salad.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Jamie Benn was jealous of his brother and me but me and him were not together or sleeping together or even spending more time together than me and him. I remember that he at least tried or did something mean to get his revenge on us, that's all I remember except the face of shock of his brother and me when he first showed how jealous and angry he was.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I had decided to move to another country, at first it was just deciding where to travel but when I saw some countries you needed so little money to survive I realised that in some places I could make it. I then called Bell and asked them if their services were outside Canada and if so where. At first I was talking in French and then I decided to finish the call in English and this is where I started having troubles. One word in particular (operate) I could not say at all. When I finally finished the call I came back inside, for some reason in addition of doing it outside I had taken a garbage can with me (the inside of small ones - it did not have a bag inside) and I forgot it when I went back inside. I realised that later and mom looked at me angry and sarcastically. Then we had to leave but before I realised that I was forgetting my weekly shows. I thought that I would be able to watch them before leaving but I realised that I missed at least one and could not watch the other before leaving. Something was going on too but I cannot remember it except that it was at least stressful (just remembered it was someone who went missing on the other side) then I thought two of my musketeers (Ti-Pit & Elmo) were gone too and mom found one and the other. Gagou was left outside, it was mom who had put him there while I was on the phone. Coin Coin was safe but I could not put his favorite hat on correctly. Later I found the other person was kidnapped the other side (by a demon who looked like the doll in Saw) I decided to go there myself to get her, I was not even afraid before going and while there. My parents did not want me to go. I searched the demon by screaming for him and when I found him I faced him without fear.

Me and my parents went a few times to a restaurant in an hotel. the first time it was free but the others were because we liked the food. We decided to go there one last time but entered through the entrance from inside the hotel. I did not even follow my parents and they barely followed each others. Then we were seated in the middle of the room which I hated and the seats were uncomfortable without any backs. We were looking the menu like it was our first time there. I was not really hungry and while thinking about just one small thing to order I thought of asking if they could just give me one Lobster but without the shell, the waitress said she would ask and I followed, the chefs laughed a little at me without being mean and said they could do that.

N
N
Another dream came back to me one or two hours ago approximately.

I had found brownies without any nuts in a grocery store and when I went to the kitchen to get some I saw dad eating some and also saw that he had eaten a lot which made me angry because I love brownies and there are not a lot of deserts in stores that I can eat.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

That first dream was hard to follow and I barely remember anything. It was like the end of the world a woman (if it was me i did not look like myself) was trying to either stop it or go back to before it started. By the end when she finally reached what she was supposed to reach to do what she wanted to do she was with a man (started with more people - do not remember if him too was in the group - i only recall before that final point her and another woman being in a plane - the woman of my dream was trying to stabilised it and she thought she did but seconds later it was not) and just seconds before it was all over (parts of the floor had to be opened) someone appeared to tell her the man was a robot and she did not believe it and he showed that he was. She was pleading with him after repeating while crying no and he was conflicted at least a little bit by his true feelings for her and his mission as a robot. Then it went in the past with two men and after everything exploded they were looking around in shock, one of them knew that it was caused by a plane and that the woman who was his friend or more was in it and that she needed help. He screamed for the other to follow him then started to run in the rubbles towards the plane.

Priscilla Presley had divorced Elvis. She had found love again but by that time she looked like Pamela Anderson. After eight years they were still going strong while Elvis was miserable. They had two sons (Elvis & Priscilla) and after she was asked again why they were not married she said that they were taking their time and enjoying life. She was in a bath with bubbles and she was explaining how they met. She said she was somewhere and her youngest that was eight years old just pointed to someone that he never had met after looking at everyone and said that's the one mom who will be your true love, she laughed and since he was cute she went to meet him. In the bath she said that he turned out right.

Page 151 of 282 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.