Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
“A committed spiritual practice illuminates and clarifies our purpose on the planet.” ~ Michael Bernard Beckwith

A truly committed spiritual practice is one that brings peace, joy, and feelings of gratitude and enthusiasm.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"Great hearts send forth steadily the secret forces that incessantly draw great events, and wherever the mind of man goes, nature will accompany him, no matter what the path." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I always love Ralph Waldo Emerson. And I really love this quote because it's saying (for me anyway wink ) that when we put our focus on manifesting something that we love, there are tremendous forces (of nature) that are activated and to come to our aid.

We are created to create, and we create all the time. We just aren't always paying attention to our creations.

A 'great heart' is the heart focused on divinity as everywhere present, and the possibilities that are born from that awareness.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
What an awesome quote, Deanna! Thank you. I want a great heart!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, you have a GREAT heart! Definitely! For sure! Absolutely laugh

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you, Deanna, as do you!
Great Hearts find each other.
I'm sure of it!!!!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
I love that quote smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"Real magic is the art of bringing gifts from another world into this world." ~ Robert Moss, Sidewalk Oracles

And we bring those gifts through a door that is always open to us smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"Every skill, every talent, every capacity, and every ability of the mind are really the Soul-action made visibly tangible." ~ Joel S. Goldsmith, The Infinite Way

Today's quote is brought to you by Tracy, our Mental Health site writer and forum moderator smile She inspired me to read this book!

And I love this quote because we do come in to this life with a specific set of strengths! But so often, people struggle with the idea that they could do something (that they really want to do).

I've seen this in my own client-base; they feel that their belief they could do something is just wishful thinking.

It's not! If you have the passion to do something, and it allows you to express your divinity while you're in a body, then it's your calling smile You should probably give that idea some attention!

Live your purpose, express your calling laugh

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 11/01/15 07:09 AM.

Deanna Joseph

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Love that! Glad you've been inspired to read it smile This is also amazing

The Power Of Awareness

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Tracy, thank you for posting that link!! I read that book a few years ago and was SOOOOO moved by it!! Wayne Dyer mentioned it in one of his books when I was in a book club, and we all immediately had to read that one too LOL!!!

So, you've just inspired my quote for today smile

“An awakened imagination works with a purpose. It creates and conserves the desirable, and transforms or destroys the undesirable.”
― Neville Goddard

We create that which we desire by taking actions that support its creation. But we also need to sacrifice those behaviors which keep us from creating it!

Right now my focus is on writing a novel during NaNoWriMo, and to do that, I've had to change my routine (sacrifice) so that I'm devoting a specific amount of time to writing that novel, rather than popping on Facebook first thing, or going on to Netflix before my daily goal of 1,500 words.

Deanna Joseph

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.