Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#900173 09/22/15 10:59 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Journaling, when treated as a sacred act, allows you the space needed to investigate, and then transform any part of your life that may be limiting you, or keeping you stuck.

Let's hold that sacred space together, and share some of our journaling adventures.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today's Journaling Prompt: What is one of your favorite Fall memories?

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
One of my favorite fall memories goes back to when my kids were little. We spent the day at the Pumpkin Patch with some friends, had a picnic, and then got caramel apples.

I also loved how my home smelled; I get cinnamon coated pine-cones, and burn pumpkin spice or berry candles. The weather was so cool, and just so beautiful. The kids and I would cuddle on the couch, and I'd read "Spookly the Pumpkin," or we'd watch Winnie the Pooh - the Blustery Day.

For me, I have many lovely Autumn memories. There is just something about the season I love so much. There's really a very different energy, and more than any other time of year, well, it just feels magical!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Journaling Prompt for the Fall Equinox:

What is transforming within you?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
What is transforming within you?

I would say that I've gone through a LOT of transformation over the last year. My mom had a botched hip surgery last October, and now she's basically disabled, and stuck in bed. This process also triggered the onset of dementia. AND, my aunt has dementia. I now manage and oversee their care.

So, I had to clean out my mom's house. This meant that I found all these notes she'd written, that went back well into the 1980s; notes complaining about her ex-husband, her parents, co-workers.

What I learned from this - what caused such a deep shift in myself was this:

We absolutely are in charge of our own destiny. When we blame others for our suffering, we give them all the power. We have to, at some point, take responsibility for our own part - our choices - if we ever want to move forward again.

It breaks my heart that my mother had so much pain in her life, and never felt a resolution to it. But she has given me a great gift - and it's one I won't squander.

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 09/23/15 05:16 AM.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you, Deanna!
I also had to care for my mother before her death and she had dementia. That was in 2013, and I find myself this year still coming to terms with her absence and reviewing our relationship. This is great journal entry material.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I have tried to keep journals only to forget about them when life gets busy ... sometimes I forget about them for years at a time. I feel like it's an important exercise and one of those things that I should make the effort to maintain on a regular basis. Thank you for the journaling promots, Deanna. I'll post again later this morning.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Journal Prompt: This is a future imagining smile

Date your journal November 1st. Journal about something you planned on doing in the month of October, and then you actually did it, and are so happy about it!

Start off: I am so happy and thankful that......

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This is truly going to inspire me to get my NaNoWriMo and Library Dedication Book in order now. Thank you, Deanna!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh YAY Chel!!

I'm excited (just now) because I was supposed to take my aunt to the doctor's, but she's not feeling good (that's not the part I'm excited about) but we have to reschedule - which means my day is freed up - I'm going to prep some writing stuff too, and get really clear on how I want to finish up this awesome month of OCTOBER!!! YAY!

Deanna Joseph

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kkgarcia 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.