Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"It is not what we choose that matters; our power to influence an outcome lies in our reasons for making a certain choice." ~ Caroline Myss

Are we making a decision based on fear or trust? If we cannot trust that we have within us the power to handle any mistake, we'll make choices based on fear, and always be searching for something outside of ourselves to make things right.

There will never be a "perfect choice." But we'll always have an inner sufficiency that allows us to remedy any mistake, and move forward from where we are.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I have done both. Trust works much better. Often, for me, it's simply been about trusting myself. Those fear decisions have bitten me way too many times!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Often when I've felt unloved, it has been because I was unloveable. I was trying to be, I just didn't like myself at the time. Myself and I are now friends this season!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Omgosh Chel, those fear decisions have bitten me way too often too! I know when I've chosen from fear it comes from my believing I am limited - there is no universe working through me, and the universe is not a friendly place - I then feel desperate, and choose based on this belief. And then it doesn't work out so well.

Over the years it's gotten easier to trust that I am an infinite being in a body - I practice it more, so I feel it more. My choices are easier then. Life just feels gentler.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way." ~ Mary Anne Radmacher

This seems to be the affect of choosing to come from LOVE first.

Choosing instead to blame others, or judge others, only creates more darkness in US!! Choose LOVE, choose COMPASSION, and then we are able to carry as much Light as possible while we're in a body smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"Forgiveness is a mystical act, not a reasonable one." ~ Caroline Myss

I used to believe that forgiveness meant "condoning" a harmful act. But forgiveness is the act that frees us (not them). Forgiveness does NOT mean what they did was okay (not in any way).

Forgiveness frees us because as long as we hold a grudge or resentment, or blame another person for the terrible thing they did to us, we can never experience our own light.

And it feels terrible to not experience our Light.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I think the hardest thing to do is to forgive one's self.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I think forgiveness all around can just be hard, right?

One of the books I've enjoyed reading in the past is A Course in Miracles. At the highest vibration of Love and Compassion, it's said that forgiveness is not even necessary, because at that level, we are so in-tune with being a Divine Being in a body, we'll find it very easy to separate the behavior of a limited mind (in a body) from the Soul itself.

It's like we know we are all just here for the experience - we are not the body (and it's behaviors), we are the Soul enjoying the experience.

I think it would be amazing to be at that level of consciousness wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
“Conflict cannot survive without your participation.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

I know it can be easy to place blame on others for our difficulties, and point fingers. But that keeps us seriously stuck!! Who wants to be stuck?? Well, I guess some people do, because it means they don't have to take responsibility LOL!! But OMG that is just so painful.

This has really been a powerful lesson I've been learning as of late, with an aunt who has alzheimer's type dementia. She can be very angry, and lash out. I used to argue with her, trying to get her to see reason - and that just made things worse. Now I just tell her I'm sorry if she's having a hard time (which usually helps her to feel heard, and start relaxing), and it feels so much better not to have to have conflict with her.

It's always our choice - it's up to us - we choose!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"Our lives are governed by the truth, whether we believe it or not. However, our experience of life is governed by our beliefs, whether they are true or not." ~ Unknown

Our beliefs make a difference; what we BELIEVE makes a difference. Our beliefs make us either happy or unhappy. The crazy thing is, our belief doesn't even have to be true!

If we believe in a friendly universe, that's more likely to be our experience. If we believe people are basically mean, and out for their own personal gain at the expense of others, THAT is likely to be our experience.

So, what we believe does make a difference. And it doesn't matter what we believe, as long as what we believe makes us happy, helps us walk in truth and love, and helps us to be loving to ourselves and others.

Deanna Joseph

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.