Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 147 of 282 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remembered another dream during my morning beauty routine.

After years of not talking to Brigitte which was my best friend for many years we talked on the phone, after a while it was just silence and at first I liked it because we used to do that when watching something on television while on the phone but it went on for hours and after a long time of just silence at the other end of the phone I just hung up and that made her mad at me. After what seemed years I wanted to reach out to her again but I could not remember all of her address and none of her phone number, after thinking about that I found a way online to get her entire address and I wrote to her hoping she won't get mad at the way I did it which she did not, she was happy that we had found each others again. I also remember an apartment building where it felt like every person living there were just living in a big house together because the bathroom was shared but I cannot remember if it was my place or her place. I remember in one part where I was talking about how our friendship was. I remember being excited to go to Ottawa eventhough I could lose my job.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I was moving out and my parents were not happy about that. I took a little vacation first with a friend of mine to visit a few places and see what was available in these places and to see how it worked, where the stores and everything were (1 of the place where we stayed or visited had many things laying around and 1 of these things were books from my childhood - i asked her to read at least 1 which she did). I got my things ready at like the last minute since I had almost nothing to bring with me. Mom was not talking and dad was angry because he had to drive me to a bus or train stop. I was very happy.

I was either on a vacation or had moved to a new place. I remember shopping and walking around that place.

Dad often would be dizzy and even fall over but he kept acting like it was okay or just not happening. Mom kept saying he should get that checked out.

I was on television watching a Tennis tournament where Rafael Nadal was playing, they were showing two men I had no idea who they were and they for a few moments splitted the screen to show Ralfie and his opponent got up their chairs after the warmup to start their match, I started to freak out because I thought he would of started later and then because I realised they would go back to the other match so I tried to find it as fast as possible. During that time I could see the match but not me in the dream, it looked more like a ping pong match than anything else.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A man was on Judge Judy (she was young and the show looked much different - the part at the end where she gives her judgement was to bring everyone involved near her and they were all sitting in coaches next to each others). A man was saying that he was treated like a terrorist at work then was fired because people thought that he was. After everything was heard she decided that he had won and she gave him more than 17000$, he almost hugged her during that time and immediately said that he was sorry and she said that was okay. While she was explaining her judgement the man blinked to a friend who had helped his cause. A while later when the judge was not working she received a text, it was a video titled my hard life so she looked at the video and it was him and the friend shopping at a high end store and him whining in the middle of high priced objects and his friend filming it all.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Olivia Wilde was with Ryan Reynolds but they broke up and he was now with Blake Lively. Olivia decided to announced that she was pregnant (i think she was for real but cannot be sure). At one point Blake was at a hotel for something she had to do early morning, Ryan went there to surprise her but when he entered the room it was very messy, at first he thought she had slept through the alarm clock but then he realised she was not in the bed. Many minutes after he had entered Olivia said do you want scrambled eggs too, he jumped and she came to the bathroom's doorway that was also a kitchen. By that time he was scared for his girlfriend and when that happened he thought she was killed by his ex but soon after she came back in the room and was not angry about his ex being there. Then the dream stopped, rewinded and started again. That time it was Olivia calling hysterically Ryan to tell him she was pregnant. The timeline was them sleeping together that same week and a few days later he had broken up to be with Blake. They met with each others and she was again hysterical saying that this was all she needed to be in the small percentage of women taking the pill but ending up pregnant anyway. Ryan and Blake were not happy about that news but they both wanted to make it work for the baby.

Stone Cold had won a wrestling match and the next was Vince McMahon against someone else younger, that match was called Days Of Future Past but the ring was completely full with other people. After he won people booed but for a few seconds then everyone else were moving on, he was doing his acting while walking out but then stopped when he was that people were still freaking out over Stone Cold being in the hallway where they walk in and out. Stone Cold was against fans and he had a microphone on his head and talking to fans like that, he left the group of fans that was touching him for another group but a few seconds later he walked again to leave and he stopped talking.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I realised two or three days after having waxing done that my legs had my hair fully grown. I told my aesthetician that and she was acting like this was normal but I did not accept that.

I was living in a huge house with a Seal and a Dog. The Seal warned me that danger was coming and I immediately picked the Seal who was a baby and the Dog followed. We were not making noise eventhough at first the criminals were outside. I was opening and closing secret doorways until the Seal disappeared and only the Dog who was a puppy remained, then I opened on the second floor a door and inside only shelves with decorations were there, I pushed it and inside there were small stairs, before going down I pushed the shelves back, the stairs were going in circles and at the end I opened a door of what seemed to be a safe but it was like a bunker. Inside it was huge, the outside of it was not burnable and there was cameras of everything from my house to the outside of it to the huge yard. There was also enough food, drinks, running water and electricity to last years. Plus there was another door that lead to a tunnel that lead to the end of my huge yard, that exit door was well hidden.

I woke up naked with Serena Williams that was also naked. Everything around us was burned except the bed we were in. We were hurting like we too were burnt but we were not. She thought we would soon die but I told her we would not then helped her up and after looking around we started to run.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was trying out every Halloween chocolate and treats from a store that I could not try before because they used nuts with every of their products but now they had products without nuts. Then I was getting ready to run errands with my parents but mom was doing like dad does which is to put a television on a dubbed movie, she was doing that downstairs while he was doing that upstairs so I had to go hide fast far from the televisions and have some noise to drown these noises. And of course both of them were pushing my buttons all the time we were out. We came back (the house was the same as here but a little bigger - the steps were bigger but we still had 2 storeys - the upstairs and downstairs seemed to have the same amount of rooms but at least some were bigger) I took the big bag from a drugstore downstairs to the bathroom (right now its not built - theres a room where im sleeping on an air bed and if we had the money a bathroom would be built there) to put my things there, none of my parents were pushing my buttons when we entered the house but mom went downstairs too and opened the television to the same channel the dubbed movie was playing before we went out and they were having a show that were playing different parts of dubbed movies.

N
N
Oh and I forgot to mention that while out I went to the store but they only had one or two Halloween treats and I wanted all of them so I decided to let these go and try others so I was looking at their catalogues to see everything else that was available (or i looked at the catalogue of the products available now before leaving).

Page 147 of 282 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.