Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Writing about schedules this week made me stop and reflect on what I would do with more time. I have been writing and drawing so much I have neglected my ukulele and creating collages. I also would like to read a little bit more.

What about you?

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Read and write more smile I get the basics done, but haven't lost myself in a good book in a while. Last night I even found a novel I've been reading - it's an Anne Rice book, Merrick, about the Mayfair Witches. I have loved that series, yet totally forgot I was even reading that book LOL!!

I'd also really like more outside time this autumn. Though it's uncomfortably hot right now, and the barometric pressure is uncomfortably heavy to me, so we're stuck inside. Tomorrow we are getting out, and going to Idyllwild - our lovely local mountains where it should be in the 70s. We will be celebrating the autumn equinox smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Deanna - the equinox celebration sounds amazing!

You are not alone in forgetting about books you are reading. That is one hindrance of reading my Kindle I believe. I will start one and then I don't see it on my desk or by my bed and I just forget!

I feel as if I should write "clean" more on my list. But, I'm not going to.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Ah, I do that with my Kindle too. I just have a lot of books on it now LOL!!! And I have some I've forgotten I downloaded. I was going to buy one the other day, and Amazon kindly informed me I already had it LOL!! How nice of them wink

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hmmmm . . . today I want to sit outside, strum my ukulele, read, snack and play with the dogs. That's what I would like to do.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hmmmm.... today I'd like to strum my guitar smile Maybe memorize a new song - maybe Mad World smile

Also, there's a Dan Millman book I'd like to get read, so I can write a review! It's a good fit for this time of year because it's about connecting to the "other" side wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Today, I would like to take a deep breath, read, work on some illustrations, strum the ukulele, snuggle the dogs, pet the cats (they are not much into snuggles) and plan out the rest of my week. Oh, and read more!!!! I am also still watching Hart of Dixie.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA!! I'm still watching "The Gates." But only at bedtime. So, that's not exactly a binge, especially when I constantly fall asleep - it takes me three nights to watch an episode LOL!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I love it, Deanna! Jeff was just telling me this morning that he started to watch
"Dark Matters" last night on Netflix and fell asleep. He said it now shows he watched all these episodes, but he only remembers the opening credits!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.