Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 88 of 145 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had to deal with dubbing three times, dad ignored me one time, mom had an attitude four times, she ignored me nineteen times, she complained about dad when he was not there three times, she tried to put me in one of their fights (this was almost all day long with them either fighting or insulting each others or sending sarcastic remarks to each others) one time and she made a threat to dad but only to me because he was not there one time (she made sure to say it softly in case he would hear from upstairs).

Dad pushed my buttons 103 times (+1 when i was in bed) and mom 38 times.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had to deal with dubbing four times, dad had an attitude one time, mom gave me a look one time, she ignored me three timed and she had an attitude three times.

Dad pushed my buttons 24 times and mom 6 times.

N
N
Yesterday I had to deal with dubbing eight times, mom ignored me three times, she had an attitude two times, she complained about dad when he was not there three times and both of them had to talk behind my back then wrote me a note left on my side of the kitchen table about the time we would leave for Matane today.

Mom pushed my buttons 68 times and dad 16 times.

N
N
Yesterday mom complained about dad when he was not there one time and she ignored ne eight times.

Dad pushed my buttons 107 times and mom 73 times.

N
N
Yesterday I had to deal with dubbing two times, dad doubt something I said one time, he complained about mom when she was not there one time, mom had an attitude three times, she ignored me seven times and they both tried to force me to do something one time.

Dad pushed my buttons 117 (+ 1 when i was in bed) and mom 58 times (+1 when i was in bed).

N
N
Yesterday I had to deal with dubbing four times, dad ignored me one time, mom had an attitude four times, she ignored me three times, she complained about dad when he was not there one time and she tried to start a fight with me one time (that time instead of just ignoring i stopped her - she tried to act like she was ok with that then about 1 minute later she got up went to the bathroom then to their bedroom slamming the door).

Dad pushed my buttons 11 times (+1 when i was in bed) and mom 5 times.

N
N
Dad started working outside before I got up and he still is there but no worry for them because mom stayed in the house and doubled what she normally does so that I cannot have a peaceful morning routine and also be stressed to the maximum (she even said something stupid then looked straight at me waiting for me to say something about it and i did not but i gave her 1 you have got to be kidding me look)!

N
N
I was thinking lately that I would have to stop writing down everything they were doing to me, it was good in a sense that it highlighted everything but it was driving me more crazy (the worst was when i had no paper with me - i kept saying in my head over and over the numbers and what it was). So before the end of the year I would of stopped but last night they did something so despicable (dont want to talk about it - i stormed downstairs so angry that they actually did nothing else that night and made sure to not cross my path) that I decided right there it was the time to stop that.

Right now I will keep on working on what I started at the end of January and do my best to ignore these monsters!

I will keep on doing the countdown to them saying they will go on vacation but I have 0% hope they will do it.

N
N
Just got an excellent news! My parents will go spend the night in Ste-Florence and come back the next day, it's not a long time but I will take it and enjoy it! An aunt has an appointment early Tuesday and they decided to instead of getting up very early to go there to then drive her then come back home (its about 1 hour and a half to drive to Ste-Florence and the appointment is in Rimouski which is about the same from there here its about 40 minutes away)! cool!

N
N
I woke up before they left (a short time after waking up the phone rang and i heard mom say that dad would eat then they would leave) so I decided to wait until they left which took about one hour but before leaving dad pushed my buttons one time and he did it very loud. A few minutes after the door closed I got up but before I had time to go to the bathroom dad came back for a set of keys and he pushed my buttons one time while closing the door.

Page 88 of 145 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.