Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 139 of 282 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was going upstairs in the kitchen and this is exactly when dad opened his television, my reaction was oh of course without saying anything, I went in the kitchen and hurried up making food before he went to a dubbed movie.

My parents were either dead or had left me the house and everything else. I had put it on sale with everything except my personal objects. Soon a couple came by, I was outside with a German Shepherd, the Dog went to them and I told them not to worry that he was nice. They seemed very interested right away. I showed them around outside and inside (during that time the dog disappeared and it was like i never had him) and told them that I would never take less than 200000$ and that if they did not want some or all of what came with the house they were the ones who had to get rid of it by selling it or whatever. I also told them that no renovations were needed except if they wanted to paint and change the floors. I was able to sell it quick (do not know if it was to the couple) and for at least my last night Brigitte was there. She still was there when the agent came by to pick me up to drive me to the lawyer who would make it all final. I had the two cars but I did not want to drive there myself. I had put everything I was keeping in my luggage. The agent suddenly stopped at what seem in the middle of a highway, it was next to a sign that was not parking, me and Brigitte looked at each others and he was not saying anything or even moving. He then came out and went to a shopping mall that was close and we understood after following him that he wanted to eat first. He went to a KFC and Brigitte and I followed but I looked around asking if there was a McDonald's and after I saw one and I said yes we are saved and we went there. When ordering a sandwich there we had to pick the bottom of it, Brigitte asked for a big mac with a small coke and I asked for a new kind of cheeseburger with fries and coke. At first I thought I had found the perfect house, I showed the pictures to the agent and he came with me eventhough it was not from his territory to look at it if it was a good buy, he did not think so. Then I was thinking of getting a small house then an apartment.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And of course the new page does not appear wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
I remember one dream.

A woman was on a talk show and asked another woman how she made her hair so shiny, she said to put them in water with ice in it. The woman was shocked and she was told that is really it. So she tried it and it works, she showed off her shiny hair on another television show (that woman kept changing appearance - her face i mean - not because she was having plastic surgery it was just the way my dream was). Then she decided to change her hair color, she made a video saying that the bleach of her blond had disappeared so it was time for a new color, she wanted green but since her shade of green was not available she went with pink (i could hear applause from her fans eventhough she was alone) but then she said with pink hair that she had changed her mind (by then it was at least 4 different faces and bodies she had but it was still the same person everytime) and she was still going with green and her fans that were not even there booed. Then she was applying green and the door knocked and she answered angry. That's all I remember.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that I said my location, the person I was saying it too could not understand when I was saying the name of my city.

N
N
Two dreams came back to me during breakfast.

It was like in the movie The Purge and it was that time of year. A family were together in their house and were immediately picked out by some of the psychopaths. The man was not very scared since he had made his house like a prison that nobody could enter but he told his family to stay together in case some could enter which happened and soon they ended up all alone. The man was trying to find his family. Three teenagers had entered, two males and one female. He ended up meeting one of the male but that one did not really want to be there so he started talking to him like he was a friend then he asked him if he was hungry, he said that he wanted to eat a pop-tart for a few days now and the teenager started to laugh. They went to a fridge where there were some in there, the man wanted one kind and he said oh no I think there's none oh no here they are and he took one then he asked the teenager if he wanted some and he was not sure so the man said come on hey did you try that one and he said no and he gave him one. The teenager liked it and after about half was eaten the man said that now he was thirsty so he walked to another fridge that had drinks in it and when he saw that the teenager had not followed him he started his search again. Soon after he came by the female teenager in the bathroom, she was smiling and cleaning a bowl of metal with holes in it that had blood, the man knew it was his daughter's. The female's goal was to enter that house and torture his daughter, she had put pieces of his daughter in a box that had an address on it. The man cut the teenager so she could not get away, her too cut him but she was bleeding to death and she did not care, she was still proud of having done what she done. The man was acting like he too was bleeding to death so the two others would not go after him and it worked, when he was at the top of the stairs he decided to stop going for his daughter that he knew could still be alive and take his revenge now that he had the others in his sight, he took out a gun and started shooting them one by one in different places, he sometimes was talking to them saying so how does it feel and things like that.

I was outside in a The Purge setting. I was hiding in a car, I knew I could be easily found or at least have that car destroyed. I was close to an hospital and that place had not tried to close the windows and doors and they were going on as usual. Of course it did not take long for psychopaths to enter and start to kill them. I was feeling bad because they were screaming in pain but I alone could not do anything. A man came by and saw me. He told me that I should not be there and I asked him for help and he agreed. So he was driving and I was not hiding anymore, the crazies thought I too was one of them. He drove me to a safe place.

N
N
I remember three dreams (it may of been 2 or 1 dream - they were weird like that).

I came out of the shower and I decided to look at my [censored] in a mirror.

The water was crazy. First there were pieces of ice eventhough it was not Winter, some people were saying it was iceburgs. Then there were lots of Birds (mostly Gulls if not all) and they were acting weird. And there were some kind of small tornadoes in the water coming from under. I decided to go kayaking anyway (turned out a canoe). I was able to do it without any problems but I got tired fast.

I was upstairs trying to figure out what to eat and what to watch on television. Everytime I came by a show I thought I had not seen the episode of (Pawn Stars then Chopped) I thought that maybe I had seen so I turned the channel. I had set my mind on one thing (toasts i think) but dad was suggesting me things and I kept saying no (the first was corn in a can and the second soup in a can - all on the table with i think something else at least - i also think he had came back from the grocery store or another errand).

N
N
Wow so the female anatomy is censored here?

N
N
I remember one dream.

The two main characters of the movie I watched last night were there. It was like the movie too but for just the actors. One was gay and came at his boyfriend's childhood farm for his funerals and the brother was a homophobe that was sometimes nice and even flirting. By the end two women were there and wanted sex, the homophobe thought he would have them both but the gay man started to have sex with one too, while each of them were having sex with one woman they both were doing it near each others and wanting to touch each others but did not, the women did not realised that at all. The two women went in the bathroom each others and the men still wanted to have sex with each others but did not even touched each others.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

A man and his friend who had his child with him were outside. Something bad was coming (tornado or something like that) and the childless man knew it was real and serious but he was acting like it was not. When his friend screamed to get out he finally took it serious and went in his car while his friend and child went in theirs. He was driving in front of them slowly. For some reason they ended up in the house of the friend and there he was driving really slow for not damaging the house eventhough he knew they were all in danger and that the house would probably be destroyed anyway. They all got out and the friend was trying to explain to him that he should go faster, when they went outside both of the cars were stolen. The new car of the man was still there along with an old car. The man asked his friend if the old car was drivable and he said yes and the man took that one while the friend and his child took the new one.

I came here to write a dream that was long and hard to explained but the technical issue when our keyboard skips came back when I was at that page. I slowly became enraged then I started to panic, by the end I was hitting myself but I stayed here and I kept on writing wanting to finish but there was no end in sight.

Brigitte moved from Gatineau to Montreal and she called wanting me to go see her which I agree. When I arrived in the south shore I called (or she called me) when I sat on a bus to go to the subway and I told her the directions which I almost all learned by heart. I arrived there after midnight but she had asked me to get some food before, I had thought about some McDonald's but she told me about a Chinese restaurant just a few steps from her building and I said okay. I started by asking for six egg rolls and when I took the menu the man became irritated like I was taking too long. Then I remembered what Brigitte had asked me and I said it and everyone in the restaurant laughed at my way of saying it then I asked for what I wanted and again some laughter but less. I said that it was not nice to laugh because I was not Chinese but I did not want to cause a scene since they were making food I would eat. I said thank you (had said hi when i entered) and then found Brigitte's building. When I was coming up the stairs a woman had her door opened and was watching me. Brigitte was happy to see me and me her but she took the food without hugging me and I laughed saying wow someone is hungry and she said yes that it had been hours since she last ate. We talked while eating.

I was on the computer and I realised that I had won fifty million dollars, the only one with that winning number. I started to scream over and over that I had won and the only one who had won. When I came down a little I said that I wanted to go pick my money now and I almost immediately started to make my plan to get out of here without them ever finding out I was moving and where. My plan also was to left them one million when they would be out with a letter but I was seeing them already planning how to spend that money so I decided not to leave them any money.

Page 139 of 282 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.