You know who you are.
Lurkers are the shy ones who come to read the posts in the forum but would rather not comment. I understand because I do that, too. But, if you need a little encouragement, let this post serve as an open invitation to comment in the Romance Novels forum whenever you want. This is your
forum: a community for you and me and other romance fans to chat about our favorite books. You readers are the lifeblood of the forums, and this is really a very friendly and accepting place.
You can comment on existing forum threads or start your own. It's very easy. As soon as you've done the free and easy registration with the Bellaonline forums system, you can set up your notifications to email you whenever a topic or comment gets posted. You will never get spammed, nobody here will ever share your email, and you can deregister quickly and easily whenever you want.
This forum is the place for us to drop in on a casual basis and post our status on the books we're reading, whether it is traditional romance, LGBT romance, or even books outside of the romance genre. I have threads set up for all three types of fiction, and I would love to hear about what you're reading! Feel free to
- make recommendations,
- post lines of dialog you like,
- speculate on who you'd cast in the movie versions of your favorite books,
- post on your progress through a certain book,
- tell why you like or dislike what you're reading,
- talk about how you ran across certain books,
- give me guidance on what you'd like to see in the Romance Novels site,
- and say whatever else is on your mind.
It's all good, and I look forward to getting to know you.