Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 138 of 282 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember five dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with bread and sandwiches (i dont even remember when i dreamed it).

I was on the set of another Blade movie. At first I was supposed to be an actress in it but I was not too good with the stunts and before I was fired I stared to sing and dance and I was very good at that so that was my job for that movie. The moves I was doing were even more complicated than the stunts.

I was with Tom Cruise and we were skydiving. We did that in many places.

It was like the end of the world. There were not many people around and some were even zombies. I was working for a company, my job was to travel and find rocks that were now worth money. I went somewhere dangerous with another man. We each found an abandoned place in which one room would do for a comfortable hotel room. We were talking to each others with our laptops. I ended up in a mountain and the farther I walked the more I found rocks of value. At one point there were some lava but it was not really lava it was rocks melting, I was continuing to walk up and I was showing this to the man and he told me to come back and I finally did. Before going to bed I had send him an email which he never replied to which made me angry. The morning came and soon after I got up he sent me an email and I decided to ignore it like he had ignored my email but a while later I read it and he said that he had made an insane mistake before going to bed, he had forgotten to lock the door, I looked at mine and realised that I too had done the same. I was freaking out but also trying to act normal like I did not know that. I was looking around and while I was doing that a man came from a book shelf. We started fighting with knifes. I cut him a lot and deep but he never was affected by it. I too was cut but not seriously. I started the fight with the biggest knife but suddenly it was the opposite. I stopped and said that it was not fair and we ended up measuring the knifes and deciding who would have which ones for the rest of the fight.

I was on a vacation where Andy Roddick and his wife were. I was pursuing him and he looked very interested but we had to be careful of his wife. Suddendly I was getting married to Jamie Benn, Michael Schumacher was his best man and his wife was my maid of honor (at first it was the opposite). Andy was really jealous but by then I had forgotten him and I was more than happy.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something (and fighting whatever makes our keyboard skip here) so that the new page appears mad!

N
N
And here's another try mad!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I got upstairs to do the dishes, dad was in front of his television. When he would go to a dubbed movie I would open the oven fan so I could not hear it. He finally closed his television and went to the bathroom. It was very late so I thought he would just go to bed but he went downstairs, he was walking in circles. When I was about done he went into my room and opened my television. So now I was stuck upstairs and could no go there to finish with my computer so I decided to stay upstairs and wait until he would come back upstairs.

Dwayne Johnson was in there, it was a little like Walking Tall, he came to a small town to start a new life but there were a gang of criminals there who did not liked him living there. They were making threats to him and he warned them that he could defend himself and that also he also knew a lot of people who were dangerous. They laughed about that so he called his friends who were all either ex-military or people like that. Everyone were at the same place and supposed to fight it off but it became like a contest of different things not real fights. The first in his group was supposed to show off gymnastic skills but when he arrived at the last second he was limping, he had been attacked and hit on one foot, right where it touches the ground. But that man went there anyway and while the others were proud of themselves he actually did what he was supposed to do and landed perfectly eventough it hurt him a lot.

I was doing gymnastics. I was doing it in public (it looked like my house in Saint-Hubert). People thought that I was a gymnast since very young but I had actually learned it when an adult.

MICE, I dreamed of a bag full of Mice
Mice in the car Mice in the couch Mice everywhere

Rosie L
N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I was shopping and in the parking lot I was asked if I wanted to participate in a contest, all I had to do was change into a onesie that was ugly and answer four questions. I was ashamed to be seen with something ugly like that but I said okay. It was done in the parking lot. The four questions were easy and were from things I knew but I had no idea of the answers. I remember that someone else was after me but that is it.

I was where people had kidnapped a mother Humpback Whale and her baby. They had put them in a cage in the ocean and they were supposed after a while to transport them into their forever prison in an aquarium. I was more than angry and I then jumped into the water, opened the cage and let them out. I touched them to show them the way out, they thanked me and I was motioning them and screaming at them to hurry and get out. They finally did and were not caught back.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that Tom cruise was in it and he was standing perplexed by a man that he was supposed to be scared of but was not.

I went to my eye doctor to pick up my glasses, she gave me the case and told me I had to swallow a pill, I was shocked and opened the case and in addition of my glasses a huge green pill was in there. She told me that it was for something else to add on my glasses so that it would work better for my hypermetropia and I told her that I could not do it because I do not swallow pills. She was angry and she made sure anyway that my glasses fit well and all the while I was scared that she would force me that pill. My parents were there too. Then a man came in. I tried on something that the doctor said that it would be like I had took the pill, I could not see well at all with that thing on. The man ended up taking the pill and he was freaking out, like a panic attack but it was getting worst.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Me and another man (if it was not Dwayne Johnson it was someone else that was huge with dark skin and tattoos) looked at each others and soon after went into a room and then it was like a contest of who would undress the fastest and then we jumped on each others and had have sex.

I entered a small Tennis tournament for women. None of the big players were there but still at my age and with just having started to play it was something huge and I even got to the Final. Andy Roddick, Rafael Nadal and Lleyton Hewitt were my coaches (and maybe 1 more player). I was out of breath and close to many cramps but I was holding on. The whole world seemed to be watching and amazed by what I was doing and about to do, they were also thinking that I could even continue and even enter a grand slam. But during the last game it started to rain and when I only had one point to win the person in charge there decided to stop until it would stop. People in the stands started to exit the stadium without wanting to come back, the same thing with people watching on television and on the internet. Then the television channels even in Canada decided to not wait until the re-start of the match and the internet were giving that impression too. All the excitement people had for me were gone like that.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A man woke up in a spaceship. He and several others were there for a mission. He woke up and a cut hand or arm or something else (do not remember a lot from it - maybe it was cut short too because i did not slept well - i kept waking up) and everything was frozen. He woke up the others like he was supposed to but he was acting like it was all normal, probably for the sake of the others. Soon the thought of someone not being themselves began in the group and everyone was suspicious of the others.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Page 138 of 282 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.