Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 194 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Shell not hell (that darn issue that makes our keyboards skip is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, food from Pizzeria Le Marquis (two slices of all dressed pizza - took off the green peppers and peperoni), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one medium poutine with extra cheese and sauce from Le Normandin, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter) the pizza leftovers, fries from Le Normandin with ketchup, bows with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), two nantes carrots, one mini mushroom pizza from Le Normandin (bought the day before), one milk Aero, one mini cheese pizza from Le Normandin (bought the day before), white rice with three white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, one slice of meat pie (made by a friend) with ketchup, a Les Aliments M&M poutine and one cucumber, one milk Aero, penne rigates with tomato paste, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi, Coke and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), Christie premium plus salted top crackers, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, one big mac trio, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, macaroni with tomato paste, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
If I had my wish I'd wake up to prime rib medium rare, horse radish sauce, twice baked potato with all the fixin's and a tall glass of ice water.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), Kraft Dinner alfredo pasta with white mushrooms pan fried in butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, two McCain mini peperoni pizzas (took off the peperoni) with two white mushrooms pan fried in the grease, Cheetos puffs, part of a Les Aliments M&M poutine, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), three Les Aliments M&M potato patties with ketchup, one mustard cheeseburger and fries (with ketchup) from Casse-Croute La Bonne Bouffe, one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Page 67 of 194 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.