Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 136 of 282 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I found an old abandoned house that was abandoned for decades. I had to found a place to live for me and a few other people and I thought this would be perfect. Someone else did not think so (i think he was not part of the people who would stay with me and the others) but I looked around and saw that besides being a mess that house was still standing strong and it did not look like it needed renovations just cleaning. So I started cleaning it and the man realised that I was right. There was still electricity coming in too. I said that all we needed was some electronics and some furniture, the essentials because the things that were there were unusable. So we got a fridge, a television, chairs, beds and a few other things like that. Slowly it started to look more and more like a comfortable home.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
going to sleep...

N
N
Jana,

I hope you are able to sleep well and have nice dreams!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember five dreams.

I was with people and one of them said that he would help us meet Dwayne Johnson. I was of course very excited and it was true, he walked us to where he was. He was very nice and he even joked with me to make me more relaxed, at first that joke I think it was serious but he made sure to show me it was just a joke.

I was staying in a very small trailer. I also remember dad being there and me wanting to stay here longer eventhough it was vey small. I think dad left or he was staying somewhere else and I stayed in that small trailer, I also remember trying to figure out a way to arrange this so that would be a permanent home for me.

I ended up I an elevator with someone I worked with and who hated me. She did some small talk with me and exited the elevator without me and she realised she had also brought my purse with her and she found that hilarious and left it there for me to find with the hopes that it would get stolen and that I would be late at work. I called her on her cell and she told me about it all giddy. Somehow I was able to quickly find the purse and nothing was stolen, I was also not late at work. The place where we worked was huge and the backyard too was huge. There were Horses there and that woman liked them. When we were close to the Horses they wanted to see me and she was jealous then I jumped the fence and sat on one of the Horse and we went riding and she was angry.

I knew Tom Cruise. The paparazzis were starting slowly to follow me and they were angry because I was making their work hard and they did not knew at all who I was and why I knew him. I entered a huge building where Tommy was and finally I was able to see him, he was behind a glass wall and I waved at him and he smiled and waved at me, I gestured to come see me and I brought him in an empty room where we had sex.

I was making a salad with someone who was making a list of famous people who had not come where we lived. At one point he named his favorite celebrity and I told him that she had come here at one point and he said that it did not count and I said no it's cheating you cannot say that jut because she's your favorite.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I called my dentist because of a problem with my gums (the same im having right now but in this i had it for a week and today its my third) and I asked for an emergency appointment and the closest was more than a month away, I said are you kidding me you want me to stay like that for at least another month and was told there was no place available so I said that I would find another dentist and I did.

N
N
Another dream came back to me during my morning beauty routine.

I was doing my beauty routine (do not now if it was morning or night) and lots of people were in the bathroom with me. When I was at the part with the q-tips I did not want anyone to see when I would clean my bely button with one because I had a fat tummy, I did it when I did not think anyone would see (thats all i remember except that i think at least 1 person did or it was just my imagination in the dream).

Page 136 of 282 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.