Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 194 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter + coconut spread), one white potato cooked (the day before in water) pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, original grape Skittles, Boulangerie Grissol melba canapé original cookies, one peach, shrimps (cleaned and cooked at IGA), six small carrots (with salt), Knorr homestyle cheddar pasta with three green onions pan fried in butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter + coconut spread), one peach, the pasta leftovers, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, one fisherman's shell with potato, Knorr cheddar and broccoli rice, Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate caramel center easter size bites, Les Aliments M&M poutine, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Xtra blue raspberry slushie with two toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), two slices of bacon and one white cooked (in water the day before) potato pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Boulangerie Grissol melba canapé original cookies, two peaches, one fisherman's shell with potato (like the previous shells it was all bought at IGA), some of the rice leftovers, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of bacon and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, two peaches, a salad (iceburg lettuce + 15% cream) and some of the rice leftovers, one Pillsbury raw pre-cut sugar Minions cookie, five Minions cookies, spaghetti with tomato paste, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), Les Aliments M&M poutine, seven nantes carrots (the other small carrots too were nantes about 2 or 3 days ago), two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, bows with one white mushrooms and two green onions pan fried in olive oil and tomato paste, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of bacon and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with Velveeta cheese scrambled in the grease and butter, four Les Aliments M&M potato patties with ketchup, one Chapman's ice cream sandwich, one salad (15% cream + iceburg lettuce), Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate caramel center easter size bites, Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna, macaroni with three white mushrooms pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
I forgot to add the tomato paste that was also with the macaroni and mushrooms.

N
N
Yesterday I had GA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with six toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one peach, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one peach, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, two nantes carrots and two white potatoes boiled then mashed with milk and butter and some chicken it was a whole chicken cooked at Metro - did not heat it after taking some of it from the fridge) and St-Hubert barbecue sauce, the rice leftovers, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three or four toast made with white bread (no crusts - butter), two nantes carrots, one fisherman's hell (bought at IGA), poutine (Les Aliments M&M shoestring fries + St-Hubert barbecue sauce + cheddar cheese curds), Lipton chicken and noodle soup.

Page 66 of 194 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.