Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 81 of 145 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I saw that I had written that yesterday morning, sorry about that mistake (i thought it was weird that i had forgotten that)!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Last night after I came here I had to deal with dubbing two times, and three sounds scared me. When I was in bed one sound scared me and I heard my dad drop something and I was afraid it was broken (we have 1 bear that is solar and 1 SpongeBob & 1 Patrick & 1 pineapple house - most of the time all except the house is on a window and for once i did not took it off there and closed these curtains and dad did without taking it off first - i got up to see if it was broken and it was not - its a miracle he actually bent down to pick what fell).

Today I received two cruel remarks (the first was both my parents basically saying that i was a complete idiot - the second was from mom), I had to deal with dubbing four times and one sound scared me.

N
N
Last night after I came here I had to deal two times with dubbing and while I was in bed three sounds scared me.

Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 8 times (+ 1 time when i was in bed) and my dad 37 times.

N
N
Yesterday I had to deal with dubbing seven times. And two sounds scared me.

Mom pushed my buttons 9 times and dad 7 times.

N
N
Yesterday I had to deal with dubbing five times, I received a look from dad (he looked at me with hate), I got two remarks against me (mom compared me to someone she hates + dad invented an excuse to not wait for me to run errands evenhough i said i did not want to go) and mom tried to invent some drama when I was in the bathroom doing my night beauty routine (i came out and she was at the kitchen table and she had put a pillow and blanket on dads chair - i was supposed to feel sorry for her because she wanted to sleep on the floor but i did not so a few minutes after i was in bed she went to the bathroom and went back in their bedroom). Seven things (6 were sounds - the other was dad the way he was sitting on his chair it looked like he had dropped dad there) scared me.

Mom pushed my buttons 4 times (+1 when i was in bed) and dad 33 times.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I met with the group this morning to discuss a project. I stress over preparation and making sure have included all facets of the project in my instructions.

N
N
Yesterday dad freaked out and caused a fight about this with mom (again about the government sending important papers to our old address - he tried for what seemed 1 minute or 2 to talk to someone then said all go to hell and he hung up and went straight to mom upstairs like it was her fault that it happened to her and that she is not taking care of that for him) and mom tried to make my dad understand something that he already knows (he keeps on making noise when she is sleeping - she showed him how to close and open the bathroom door without making lots of noise - he basically laughed in her face - as long as its not him that is woken up he does not care and thats not at his age that he will start caring). Six things scared me (4 were noises).

Mom pushed my buttons 5 times and dad 46 times.

N
N
Yesterday I had to deal with dubbing four times and my parents gave each others one look (they decided to go to Ste-Florence the next day and after going to a grocery store before coming back and when i learned that i asked them to bring some green onions so i could make fried rice with the chicken they had bought before coming back home [they were gone before i got up and came back at the start of my breakfast - it took seconds before my hell started again] it was like i had asked for something that was impossible and they were also annoyed). Five things (3 were sounds) scared me.

Mom pushed my buttons 18 times and dad 64 times.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Right now - no stress!

It's 9 a.m. in California and I'm sitting at my laptop with coffee and everyone else is still sleeping...oh such bliss! lol

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
No stress here! Quiet day at home today.

Page 81 of 145 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.