Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Do you use essential oils? Are they part of your daily routine?

I use them absolutely every day.

Peppermint is my favorite for when I get headaches, or feel stressed.

Cedar is my favorite for grounding.

And I LOVE Sweet Orange with Tangerine because they just smell happy!

What will you use today?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I'm using a Lavender and Ylang ylang blend. It's been a really tough week, you know how it is LOL.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I'm using Rosemary and Basil - yes, Basil. They both help with energy and clarity, and since I've been feeling wiped out, I thought they'd be helpful.

One time I was using Basil, and I had to go to a repair store to get my cell phone looked at. I heard one of the employees ask their co-worker, "are you eating your lunch?" The co-worker replied, "no, but I smell Italian food."

I thought the smell had faded LOL!! Apparently, it had not.

They had no idea it was me (thank goodness) and kept trying to figure out where the food was HA HA!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I decided to wear a blend of Sweet Orange, Tangerine and Vanilla today. My daughter said I smelled like fruit loops, but in a good way wink

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and that life smells good for you smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I'm using Lavender today. Most people know about the powerful benefits of Lavender and helping to ease stress. But did you know it's also a wonderful oil for the throat chakra, and communication?

It's so helpful when it comes to expressing from the heart and soul as your authentic self.

If you've ever kept your mouth shut because you were worried about what people may think, well, Lavender may be just what you need wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I'm using a bit of Lemongrass on my heels, simply because I don't feel like diluting it, and my heels are tough LOL.

Lemongrass is great for dispelling toxic energies, and anywhere we are feeling stuck in the past. It also smells pretty good wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I'm using Eucalyptus diluted in coconut oil. And, I had my husband rub it down my spine. What many people don't know is that it's also a great oil for pain management!

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 08/23/15 06:04 AM.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oy, the barometric pressure just keeps on rising here! So, I turn to peppermint for headache relief and sinus relief. I rub a drop on my temple, and then massage down to my jaw line. Then I rub it on the back of my neck. What a relief.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I am wearing Tangerine and Sweet Orange! They just smell so happy!!!

My daughter says I smell like fruit loops LOL!!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Lemon Grass on my feet - for energy, and peppermint on my temples, and back of the neck - I find it cooling, and inspiring.

Deanna Joseph

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.