Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 59 of 194 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi and water with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, green onions pan fried in olive oil with rotinis and meat sauce and Velveeta cheese, original grape Skittles, two small McCain peperoni pizzas (took out the peperoni) and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so I can see the new page wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and maple caramel), one Gala apple, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), two raw Pillsbury pre-cut sugar cookies, spaghetinni with meat sauce and Velveeta cheese, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
I forgot to mention the Ginger Ale.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and maple caramel), one Gala apple, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, Les Aliments M&M poutine, original grape Skittles, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Blue Menu virginia peanuts in shells (took out the shells and added salt), meat pie made by a friend with ketchup, one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, rotinis with meat sauce and Velveeta cheese, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Coffee with almond milk. Mini raviolis, pear slices and peach slices. Veggie sandwich without vegan patty - loadedwith tomato, spinach, lettuce, onion and vinegar and oil. Supper will be turkey and potato bowlfrom Jimmy Dean. Lots of iced tea.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, the pasta leftovers, the meat pie leftovers with ketchup, three pre-cut Pillsbury Minions sugar cookies, Selection meat lasagna, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Breakfast was peach and pear slices With coffee with almond milk. Lunch will be some veggies with vinegarette. Supper will be turkey with potatoes (Jimmy Dean bowl). Snack will be salsa and homemade tortilla chips. Lots of iced tea and water. I sweeten my coffee with stevia as well as the iced tea.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, one fisherman's shell without potatoes (made at IGA), Blue Menu virginia peanuts in shells (took out the shells then added salt), five Minions pre-cut Pillsbury sugar cookies, white rice with one green onion pan fried in olive oil and tomato paste, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Page 59 of 194 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.