Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 124 of 282 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

The actors and actress of Malcolm in the Middle were there. Malcolm got in trouble in school. The next morning after breakfast he washed the last piece of dishes he had used. The whole family was looking at him like he was crazy. He looked at them back wondering what was going on. His mom told him while you are at it wash every dirty dishes before school and hurry up because you will be late.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was washing my face.

All I remember is that I found Butterfly stickers and I said something while holding it (it was a big page or a page out of a book).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had one weird jumbled dream. The first thing I remember is something about leaving a big black dog in the backyard...waking up in my dream at 10:17, wishing it was 2 hours earlier and a hand shaped cloud coming down towards me. I tried to reach out to it, but we just couldn't meet.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with clothes and doors or just one door then I woke up (in real life) terrified and heard noises and I was still terrified (the third noise i realised it was my dad still up watching tv).

All I remember is that it had to do with Birds.

My once best friend (she cannot even write me her address by email - the last time i heard from her is after i sent an email about the fire and she replied) came and visited me. We had a good time, on her last night here I woke her up with a dream of mine, it was very early, I went to the bathroom but did not pee because I did not want to fall back asleep for too long but I did. She got up while I was still asleep to eat before going. She told my mom what happened and ate breakfast with her. Just before she was about to go I got up and went straight to her at the door and gave her a hug.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
All I remember is that they were weird.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was supposed to leave my computer but I kept going on another website then another, I was just wasting time, what I had to do had to do with a picture I was sent of a woman that was a friend or family member with a baby that she had adopted or taking care of (in the dream i knew). I finally left my computer after going back to Huffington Post and seeing a few articles that made me mad (Dwayne Johnson being punished for a wrestling match in 1994 [where he did nothing wrong so in addition of the year that too was ridiculous] + a kitten that was abandoned underground who had digged himself/herself out [she/he had found a hole belonging to a rat and then started over to not bother him/her]).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that my parents were pushing my buttons.

I was buying a bicycle and that my dad was with me and the seller was a man, he wanted me to try it a little bit in the store but I was scared because it had been years since I had rode one and I thought that I would maybe look like a fool. Then my mom was there and her plane to have it cheaper (or another reason - the parts after looking like a fool came back to me while writing this dream) was to have my dad deliver it through a fence near our house and then have me ride the rest home which we did but I was walking with the bike not riding it.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was writing in a another thread.

All I remember is that I was in the basement and there were noises (like bangs) coming from inside the house and that I did not know where they were coming from exactly and what it was.

Page 124 of 282 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.