Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 123 of 282 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 281 282
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
My friend mentioned that she had to change her password. Therefore, she was hacked. It was weird and upsetting.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm sorry Angie. I don't understand why people do that stuff. Are they bored? Have nothing better to do?

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was in my bedroom in the Saint-Hubert house. I wanted to do some cleaning and I started by cleaning my bedding, I was going to add too much fabric softener and I knew it but I did it anyway then asked my mom how could we take some out. She thought about it and I was close to a panic attack. Her first idea was to just put it on the spin cycle and then start again but I did not want that because it would waste water and I was about to start the machine anyway but she came up with an idea that worked. Then I started cleaning up, I found a lot of childhood items. Then it was time to dry the bedding, the dryer was shelves, there were a lot in two parts of the bedroom. There was also other things on the shelves and I started to put the bedding on the shelves but did not want the things ruined so I took it out but there were so much that it was like never ending so I started to panic again and then when it seemed there were only bedding left I wanted to use one shelf for one thing of the bedding set and I was trying to do that close to a panic attack. Then 50 Cent appeared and slowly it became a video for a new song of his, before that he was explaining his new song. The video was in a bar and there were a female singer in the song played by women he was flirting with. The last woman was ugly and there was closeups from awful angles of her when she was singing to make her more ugly.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was looking outside before my breakfast.

My dad was killing himself doing all the yard work. He was not even letting a week go by before doing it again. When he went back outside after just a few days having done it I told my mom what is he doing he just cut the grass a few days ago and it has not even growned enough to be cut again.

N
N
Jana,

Some people do that because they are bored, some because they are cruel and some because they are psychopaths.

It's like the people who make jokes on videos of innocent people dying or hurt, they are just heartless or plain psychopaths.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I don't remember all the details, but it involved a tall piece of hot chocolate. I guess I shouldn't put it that way...All I remember is he was helping me in some way.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Oooo Jana -- I'll trade you dreams! LOL! Why is it that some dreams stick with us and others don't? No telling what really great dreams we have that we don't remember.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I wish I could remember the whole thing. I was writing erotica before I went to bed. Could be the after effects of that...:)

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Jana, people are creative and have too much time on their hands. Instead of doing good with their talents to write code and hack etc. they are malicious instead. They do it because they can.

Last edited by Angie; 06/09/15 10:46 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yep Angie...I'd rather do good and help others.

Page 123 of 282 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.